• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

thInk Tank (Splatoon Squad)

Rhino47

thInk Tank Captain
NNID
Rhino47
Hey everyone,
We're a competitive squad that is currently looking for new members who are 18+, have prior FPS and/or TPS experience, and are preferably in EST. Post here or message me if you're interested. More details and squad rules to follow (Our squad will require Skype to communicate).

Current Members:

Captain -
@Rhino47

Co-Captains -
@Fox
@DrGalactic

Members -
@Chhipz

Last edited:

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
There's a lot of other squads I see that have their own individual threads as well, so that's why this is here. It's hard to sift through 8 pages (and counting) of posts compared to an entire dedicated thread.
Ah, ok. I understand.

Although this is the case, they are in the Competitive Discussion section. This is where most of the other clans keep their private threads.
I've figured as much, I suppose a private thread is needed to recruit people easier. My link is useless in this situation.

Last edited:

Chhipz

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Chhipz
I have tons of experience playing shooters competitively for many years (mainly Halo). Excellent team player and leader. I'm sarcastic/ funny, intelligent, and an awesome person all around. I'm looking for a team with high level competitive gaming experience to team up with (or at least FPS/ TPS experience), that are mature (18+ years old), and become great friends with in the process. I do live on the East Coast as well.

Rhino47

thInk Tank Captain
NNID
Rhino47
I have tons of experience playing shooters competitively for many years (mainly Halo). Excellent team player and leader. I'm sarcastic/ funny, intelligent, and an awesome person all around. I'm looking for a team with high level competitive gaming experience to team up with (or at least FPS/ TPS experience), that are mature (18+ years old), and become great friends with in the process. I do live on the East Coast as well.
You have come to the right place it seems, as everything you stated is exactly what we're looking for. I'll add you to the roster. Welcome aboard.

Chhipz

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Chhipz
You have come to the right place it seems, as everything you stated is exactly what we're looking for. I'll add you to the roster. Welcome aboard.
Thank you, I look forward to playing with you guys. I'd like to talk on Skype about a few things, what's your username?

pH14

Inkling
NNID
TheGreenO
Man, I was gonna make a squad with a pun on the word think...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom