• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

This is what happens if you barely miss Rank X... Beware

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
I hipe you didn’t break your switch just to say that....

LiX

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-8003-1880-5821
Nah, a hammer would cause a more massive spray on the screen. This was done the classic way: Break it on the knee.

Anyhow, I'm sorry to hear you (or someone, if this is a joke thread) lost their rank that way. It looks like a classic salt rotation. Knowing when to stop and come back later is the trick, I guess. And going to a gym to blow off the steam and anger that would otherwise come down on your poor Switch.

Dark Sage Walker

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-8295-5505-1414
Trust me, no one is going to throw away $300 like that. Some people can afford to wipe themselves with that kind of money, but most of us need to be more frugal.

Come to think of it, with the cost of the game, a decent MicroSD card, perhaps even a carrying case and screen protectors...that's more like $500...

SonicMobian

Inkling
NNID
Blueblurchrome
Switch Friend Code
SW-2193-0324-3148
Good thing it was not you're console (From the other post I read). I tend to get emotional when something I bought breaks sense it is vary hard to replace, Like my 3DS Console my first one got damaged all by a single mistake that ruined the screen while It could still be used the stuff got between the screen and the glass on top of it, We had to pay to get it replaced. I still get hurtful feelings seeing the box that came with it so I just hid it away.

And losing your rank, Well I guess it could of been much worse, But I would not know sense I just started playing Splatoon 2 a few days ago I just got the game so I am like lvl 10.

Ruben

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Starfoxfire
Yh its definitely photo shopped, look at the shading next to the circuit board

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom