• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

This may be a weird question, but...

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Is there anything like tektek in existence anymore? like- probably not but I really don't want to be on Gaia because the fact everything good either is 85049850348 billion gold now or cash shop only is really stressing me out and I don't want to spend money on that awful website. I hope this is an ok place to ask, but I probably won't get very many responses I think.

I'm just really tired of Gaia already.

BlackZero

Inkling Commander
Is there anything like tektek in existence anymore? like- probably not but I really don't want to be on Gaia because the fact everything good either is 85049850348 billion gold now or cash shop only is really stressing me out and I don't want to spend money on that awful website. I hope this is an ok place to ask, but I probably won't get very many responses I think.

I'm just really tired of Gaia already.
Note: I don't anything about these sites. I just found ones that matched what you described, so click at your own risk (only you can prevent malware). Here are sites with a similar gimmick (called "online doll dress up" or "online paper doll" games):

Doll Divine

Dolls Mania

Hero Machine

Hazz sa'eed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom