• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Thoughts on splatershot pro

supgamer76

Inkster Jr.
NNID
supremegamer2
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-9546-1673
Ngl Splattershot pro(and forge) is so underrated. with good aim its scary. ive gotten so many kills with it

BBGrenorange

Inkling Cadet
Yup it's a really good weapon.

Back when I played this game a lot it was my main because it meant I could use a splattershot without mindlessly holding ZR and running around the pitch racking up free kills.

Gameboy224

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Gameboy224
They aren't underrated.

At least the Forge certainly isn't. It currently is one of the better weapons that pack Bubble Blower. The weapon itself is solid, being on the long range spectrum of the shooter class with a solid 3 hit kill. You'll see it.

Maybe less so the original Splattershot Pro.
With the Custom Dualie Squelchers here, that tends to be the more popular weapon for Ink Storm. Same range, has an offensive sub, better mobility. Pro still has its advantages over it, but Dualie Squelchers just seem popular.

Last edited:

ThatOneGuy

Inkling Commander
NNID
BattadaBeast
Splattershot pro is fine.

Forge is a good weapon, but it's represented enough. Foil Squeezer does its job better with more effort and practice thanks to the extra range, a more versatile sub, and better ink efficiency.

The vanilla is a bit underused at the moment, most likely because zink mini and custom dualie squelchers are more popular rain weapons right now. But I'd say the Vanilla Pro is one of the best point sensor weapons right now (that isn't saying much though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom