• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Tidal Wave is Recruiting!!!

are you interested in joining?

• Yes! sign me up!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, thanks for the offer though:3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PoisonIvyFlower

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
Sashimi account: SW-3675-3054-1133 Squid_Mom account: SW-5876-8439-1677
Hey, squidos!!! Are you ready to hop on that tidal wave and ride it all the way to victory?!?

If so, then you're in luck. Team Tidal Wave is still looking for members. We are a semi-competitive team of Splatoon players from all walks of life and each with unique sets of competitive skills!!!

We will not turn you down in terms of rank or level, but before you get your tentacles in a bunch, there are a few requirements to join.

1. You must be 18 years or older. Take it from me, we are going to be swearing a lot!!! And don't forget making crude tasteless jokes from time to time!

2. You must a have access to a computer. Will be using a voice chat service called Discord. It's pretty much the gamers equivalent to Skype. It super easy to download and use, so you shouldn't have problems with it.

If you can't get Discord to work then i r can always be contacted via Skype.

Please leave a comment down below if you are interest OR contact me directly.

Thank you for your time and I will see you on the battlefield my wayward squids!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom