• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Time to get Kraken!

Squidney

Inkling
NNID
PrinceSidney
Hi, Squid Boards! I'm Sidney.

I love Splatoon, so I figured I'd give this site a try!
It's mainly a hobby, but my hopes are to begin playing more competitively as well as streaming!

Anyone who is willing to practice with me or give me any pointers is welcome to message me. Any help is appreciated!
I'd also like to find a team or a steady sparring partner soon.

I'm excited to see the community! くコ:彡

Main weapons: Carbon Roller, Tri-Slosher, Slosher
Side Weapons: Krak-On Splat Roller, Custom Dual Squelcher, N-Zap '85
Weak Weapons: Blasters and Snipers

Squidney

Inkling
NNID
PrinceSidney
Thanks, shy! I can't wait to see what the site has to offer!

Hopefully I'll find a good group to join soon :V If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them!

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Welcome to Squidboards!
I hope you enjoy it here.

If you're looking to improve your gaming, and seek pointers and tips, I'd recommend checking out Nintendome, or even SquidsNextDoor's You Tube page.
I can guarantee you will reach the satisfaction you desire in terms of 'knowledge'.

As for a sparring partner, you are obviously in the right place/community, so I also recommended searching for a squad, or a group to join as Shy has mentioned above. By doing this, you will increase your odds in finding not one, but many other people to hone your skills with.

Best of luck!

Last edited:

Squidney

Inkling
NNID
PrinceSidney
Welcome to Squidboards
I hope you enjoy it here.

If you're looking to improve your gaming, and seek pointers and tips, I'd recommend checking out Nintendome, or even SquidsNextDoor's You Tube page.
I can guarantee you will reach the satisfaction you desire in terms of 'knowledge'.

As for a sparring partner, you are obviously in the right place/community, so I also recommended searching for a squad, or a group to join as Shy has mentioned above. By doing this, you will increase your odds in finding not one, but many other people to hone your skills with.

Best of luck!
Ah! Thank you so much! I'm loving it so far!
I actually watch both of those channels regularly heh-heh They're really informative!

I've been trying out a few groups so far to see what fits me best and it's going pretty smoothly so far. A regular squad partner is my next step!

I really appreciate it! Everyone in this community has been really helpful and friendly so far. I've been happily surprised! Thanks again!! <3

NinjaxNoxBlaze

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mr.blaze04
Hey there, welcome!' I'm new here as looking for someone to help improve my skills and friends to splat with. If you interested let me know, I look forward to playing with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom