• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 Tips for when starting a competitive team? (Q)

Oyabin

Inkling
I have been thinking for a very long time to start my own competitive team with mates since we really want to get into the competitive world, meet people and learn from others on how to become better ourselves, and I am very tired of being a meta coach and want to do something myself for once.

I however have no experience in being in a competitive team, nor made one before (this will be my first time as leader if this happens). I have been reading a bit online and from other peoples experiences on how to get into it but it feels like we still are a bit stuck on where and how to begin.

Would it be for the best of us to try to sign up for an already existing team since as newbies wouldn't know how to begin wouldn't get anywhere or is it just some unwritten rules that we have to keep in mind?
I am very excited and really want to experience the fun of being beaten to dust by other skilled players to learn from it.
(Very sorry for spelling mistakes or weird sentencing, but I hope someone gets what I mean)

Vernaltick

Full Squid
Try thatsrb2dudes series on how to get into competitive. You don't need to worry about being new you will figure it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom