• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

'Tis nobody. But hello anyway!

Addict[ion]

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6092-7378-5415
Hello, I'm quite new around these places, hmm.. just checking about the forums to see if anything is interesting, and primarily looking if there are any open communities to participate in.

A bit about me: I have a long history throughout different communities, I've played various Nintendo games, single player, and multiplayer online and whatnot, and I've owned a Nintendo Switch for a few weeks now. :P I play Splatoon 2 quite a bit, even though I suck at it, and not as competitive as most, I've only a few A and B ranks, just working on it a bit :P

Hopefully looking to make some new friends and participate a bit around ^^

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hello and welcome aboard. Well you have only had the switch for a few weeks so Im sure your splatoon game will get better with time.

Addict[ion]

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6092-7378-5415
Hello and welcome aboard. Well you have only had the switch for a few weeks so Im sure your splatoon game will get better with time.
I'm sure this is true, yeah. I'm still enjoying it somehow, even though there's a few bumps in the road that I don't really find pleasant, but yeah. :p

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Well hellu~ there and glad you decided to join us here. =)

And don't worry, you'll improve over time, though having people to play with and talk to can make those bumps a lot more bearable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom