• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

TMRR Recruiting(13+)

[TMRR] Drag

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5064-6884-8310
Hello! Im the leader of TMRR (Team Marina Recon and Recovery) a clan that focuses on growing player skill and brewing good sportsmanship! We accept anybody from casual to hardcore and if the demand for a competitive branch grows I wont hesitate to meet the need. Here's our discord! https://discord.gg/8j6cb4v
What Im looking for:
-People of any skill wanting and willing to grow as a player
-People who value having fun over getting irritated at losses
FAQ:
-Q. "Theres Team Marina in the clan name, do you have to pick Marinas options for splatfests?"
-A. No, Team Marina mostly signifies her laid back nature. Not the splatfest picks.

-Q. "What do you mean by "meeting the need" for competitive players?"
-A. In my vision TMRR could represent the best of both casual and competitive players. Right now we represent mostly casual players but as we grow the clan wont lean either way. Meaning that while we have an overarching goal we also have a place for casual, competitive, and players who are in between.

-Q. "Are you looking for any specific level from members?"
-A. No, Level does not equate to skill. I entered S+ Rank for all competitive modes at level 35 so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-Q. "What does Recon and Recovery in the clan name mean?"
-A. Finding members (recon) who want to improve (recovery).

-Q. "Who even are you?"
-A. I'm a community college student who enjoys playing games in my spare time. I feel like there are some clans that value intense competition way too much to the point where people are willing to try and sabotage each other. The reason why I made this clan was to remind people there is indeed fun to be had when you play a game.

[TMRR] Drag

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5064-6884-8310
I forgot to mention but I dont mind multi claning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom