• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

. . .To Boldly Go Where No Squid has Gone Before!

Would you like to help me produce the Sunken Scrolls?

• Total voters

Cdr. Sigma Skye

Inkling Representative for The Order and Sirius
Pardon the Star Trek reference. Although my real name is Nicholas Manuel, I go by the name of my main inksona, Commander Sigma Inkariot Skye, de facto leader of the Inkling Defense Initiative. Don't let that name deceive you, Octolings have joined the ranks of this faction in hopes of a better tomorrow for all invertebrates.

My interests in pop culture are Source, The Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Star Trek, Star Wars, Unreal Tournament, Quake, and even Marvel. The list can go on, but these are my main inspirations.

I am the writer for an SFM Splatoon Series, The Sunken Scrolls, loosely based on The Elder Scrolls, this series follows the legend and adventures of an inkling that seeks to avenge the death of his parents eight years before the current time of the series. Throughout his quest, he learns the virtues of honor, nobility, and justice, through (un)conventional methods.

Source Filmmaker is something I'm still learning, so I still have trouble with animating walk cycles. But I still plan to make an HBO-quality series that will keep the inky flames burning bright.

Msv_Aran.

Senior Squid
NNID
punkboy56
Pardon the Star Trek reference. Although my real name is Nicholas Manuel, I go by the name of my main inksona, Commander Sigma Inkariot Skye, de facto leader of the Inkling Defense Initiative. Don't let that name deceive you, Octolings have joined the ranks of this faction in hopes of a better tomorrow for all invertebrates.

My interests in pop culture are Source, The Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Star Trek, Star Wars, Unreal Tournament, Quake, and even Marvel. The list can go on, but these are my main inspirations.

I am the writer for an SFM Splatoon Series, The Sunken Scrolls, loosely based on The Elder Scrolls, this series follows the legend and adventures of an inkling that seeks to avenge the death of his parents eight years before the current time of the series. Throughout his quest, he learns the virtues of honor, nobility, and justice, through (un)conventional methods.

Source Filmmaker is something I'm still learning, so I still have trouble with animating walk cycles. But I still plan to make an HBO-quality series that will keep the inky flames burning bright.
Yo yo yo

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Welcome to the forums! I'm Ginger Gari, feel free to call me Ginger or Gari

Well, I'm not sure if I have anything you would need for your series, but I think I'm pretty decent at finding names. Just shoot me a message and I'll do my best to find a few.

Hope you enjoy yourself here, and I bet your series will turn out awesome! :D

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Ellu~ and welcome to the board!

If you're in need of a semi-rando to squad with or private battles, click the link in my sig.

And though I've never used SFM before, I do have some experience in script writing, script editing, voice acting, audio editing, and a little visual editing. Pretty much all self-taught, so my quality may be questionable. lol

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
Hey hey! Welcome!! :D

I'm Zapfish, although my friends call me Zappy or zap and I like to draw crappy stuff. :p

Cdr. Sigma Skye

@Ansible Thanks, I needed someone that can take my writings and put it to screenplay. Of course, the pilot needs to be written. I also need a design for the logo for Splathesda Machinimas.

The story follows the events after the fall of Octavio, when a splinter faction of the Octarian Army, dubbed the Tankhood of Ursula, destroys Sigma's home and kills his parents. With the image of octolings destroying all he loved, he makes pilgrimage to Inkopolis where the Squid Sisters teach him to how wage war with the Tankhood. Now, Sigma is 16, and his adventure will take him throughout the Source Multiverse, all to find the location of the Tankhood's Base of operations, Leviathan Rock. Aided by comrades, both inklings and octolings, his contingent will grow into a rebellion that will destroy the Tankhood and with them their Alpha Diva, Miranda Mae-Roon.

@⭐Zapfish⭐ I don't think your work is carp-py, it's lacking, and in a good way.

Also, I don't own a Wii U, but I'm still drawn to the game in it's fandom, that's something.

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Also, I don't own a Wii U, but I'm still drawn to the game in it's fandom, that's something.
Fascinating. I've heard of the Overwatch fandom having such participants but never figured such would also exist in the Splatoon fandom.

Anyway, have you watched any single-player playthrough videos for help with lore, continuity, and ideas to better stitch your work with canon?

Cdr. Sigma Skye

Well, I do know inklings and octolings die when submerged in water, ironic, since they are both based on aquatic invertebrates. So, when they perform the D-Day mission for the episode before the season 1 finale, the transport must be on land.

Sigma was eight, right when Octavio was defeated by Agent 3. Sigma's father was a Nord, and his mother was an inkling that used magic to disguise herself as an Imperial. Of course, when Sigma was born, Maya Amarillo, his mother, convinced his dad, Calheim Skye, to let him live, as he was "destined to unite the Source Multiverse", but it would come at a price.

Msv_Aran.

Senior Squid
NNID
punkboy56
Well, I do know inklings and octolings die when submerged in water, ironic, since they are both based on aquatic invertebrates. So, when they perform the D-Day mission for the episode before the season 1 finale, the transport must be on land.

Sigma was eight, right when Octavio was defeated by Agent 3. Sigma's father was a Nord, and his mother was an inkling that used magic to disguise herself as an Imperial. Of course, when Sigma was born, Maya Amarillo, his mother, convinced his dad, Calheim Skye, to let him live, as he was "destined to unite the Source Multiverse", but it would come at a price.
I have a friend who does this.

Cdr. Sigma Skye

Oh, I've got a quick question. I'm doing a character sheet of Sigma on Myth Weavers, his main weapon is a Hydra Splatling. What is the RPM (Rounds Per Minute) on it, and in metric, how much can an ink tank store, 20L? Also, how many ml does the Hydra use per round? This is for pathfinder calculations.

Ansible

Community Ambassador
My Elder Scrolls knowledge is VERY lacking. I've played some Skyrim throughout last Autumn & Winter till I wound up with this game. I plan to start a new character after the free remaster drops—and after many fan mods are updated. lol

And unfortunately you're likely not going to find any detailed tech specs akin to mobile weapon data a la Gundam. It's sometimes debated just how big your average inkling is. You'll have to do a lot of guesswork and observation of play videos. I suggest looking up Custom Hydra/Hydra Splatling from the last one to three months due to updates that have affected its gameplay mechanics.

Cdr. Sigma Skye

I was afraid of this. Just as well. While I try to seek out the calculations, wanna know what Sigma's dance style is like? The Answer lies in this vid:

BTW, check your discord, @Ansible . I sent you a request, you're looking for Weld the Dragon, that's my Sonic-sona.

Last edited:

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Are you sure you sent it or put the right name in?

I've received a few requests in the past few days but none of them were from you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom