• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

To Squid Eater Members: I'm Alive (and So Is the Squad)

JJ the Splattershotter

Squid Eater Captain
On the Midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
NNID
ThatGamerGuy52
Hello, fellow squid-kids. Some of you may know that I started up a squad a while back -- shortly before Splatoon's launch, in fact. However, I haven't really been all that active around here. There are multiple reasons for this, but they're ultimately not important to the main topic at hand... which is regarding the status of my squad.

With private lobbies currently not being available, it's basically impossible to organize proper get-togethers, so I haven't done anything in the way of organizing the squad as of yet. I now feel that this was a mistake to do without making it known, and I wouldn't blame anyone for questioning if I'm still interested in maintaining Squid Eater.

Well, the answer to that is "yes", and it will absolutely occur in full force once private lobbies drop. Until then, I'll strive to remain active here on the forums (and beyond then, of course), as I'm sure not doing such has only hurt my growth in the metagame.

On a final note, I certainly hope none of my members have left. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom