• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Today is a very sad day for me... I can't play Splatoon and other games online anymore...

Yeah, so what happened? I played Splatoon at this happened and was in a match. Suddenly EVERY device lost the connection to the internet and i couldn't connect again for a few minutes. Also i got disconnected from the match and after a few seconds from the online lobby too. Afther these few minutes my Internet restored slowly and i could connect again to Discord. Nintendo Services were still not available. Then i could connect to them again too. I didn't had acces to my friendlist for like 5 minutes, then they was available again too. So, i tried to connect with friends again... I got the error code 2618-0513. It says "Unable to connect to other consoles". So, i had this problem already a few months ago. I had it for 9 months. I couldn't play any game for 9 months that uses peer-to-peer. And i've the feeling that i won't be able to play again for months now... I'm really sad about that, my NAT-Typ is ok. It's B. This change was very suddenly. I mean, i played during that! I don't want to lose especially Splatoon again since it's my favourite game... But i gues nobody will me see online in Splatoon for an unknown time... Thanks for reading this! I'm now a very lonely Octo...

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
Hey, I don't know much about such things, but I'd recommend contacting Nintendo and/or your internet service provider about your issues. They're generally really good at helping with these sorts of things and that's what they do for a living so why not just give it a try! What else have ya got to lose?! Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom