• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Today's Smile

Inkie

Inkster Jr.
Introduction to smiles
Everyone likes smiles and happiness! In this thread the simple goal is to talk about a wonderful moment that happened in your life today, or yesterday! Because we appreciate all the small, and big moments that happen in our life's and want to share them with the rest of the community.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My biggest smile today was given to me when I realized that today was day I get paid! Nothing quite like the monitory value of money to get your day off to a great start.​

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
Well, nothing too special has happened in the last day or two, but I plan on buying a new album from my favorite band in a bit if they're not sold out. If it's restricted to things that have already happened, then I have to say the announcement of a new Pokemon game called "Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon" today was pretty awesome. :P

ThisFungi

8-bit crazy!
What made me smile today, is that I woke up and I'm still alive! :D

(...And perhaps because I was also able to preorder the Smash wave 5 amiibo but that's besides the point!) xP

mario123007

Pro Squid
Introduction to smiles
Everyone likes smiles and happiness! In this thread the simple goal is to talk about a wonderful moment that happened in your life today, or yesterday! Because we appreciate all the small, and big moments that happen in our life's and want to share them with the rest of the community.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My biggest smile today was given to me when I realized that today was day I get paid! Nothing quite like the monitory value of money to get your day off to a great start.​
I can't smile today cuz I don't have money to buy Wii U, not to mention of buying this game. I feel a bit "blue" recently...

Inkie

Inkster Jr.
Today's smile is brought to you by the hour long test fire. It was quite a bit of fun. x3

TaizerBeam

Inkling
Today I got to play Warframe with a good friend of mine. We had a great time.
Loved Warframe when I use to play! (P.S awesome Kill la Kill sig)

Yesterday played ZombieU yesterday with a friend and it was the first time in awhile I was so scared I screamed ou tof my seat (I was the only one...). It still brings a smile and laughter to me when I think about it.

Teddy

Senior Squid
NNID
EggplantAlloy
I went to my sister's housewarming at her new apartment and hung out, played a fun card game, ate delicious food. We had good times. I also finally found someone with Teddy in New Leaf and got him to move into my town. :)

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Well... it wasn't today. But I got 2nd in a local for Smash 4 yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom