• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Tomodachi Life Social Thread

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
So i've been curious- it's probably going to end up like the Kirby thread where i'm the one that posts most because i'm the main person interested in it- but who else here plays / is interested in Tomodachi Life? It's pretty entertaining to put in your video game characters and see what happens, especially since you have little to no influence on relationships in the game unless you have 50000 travel tickets, it feels.

Nonetheless, here's a social thread dedicated to Tomodachi Life. (I seriously almost typed Kirby- haha.)

Slushious

Token Party Squid
NNID
Setsu-P
Switch Friend Code
SW-3439-5127-4993
Hello, I'm P-tan and my island is populated almost entirely by squids...
(and me, and my roommate, and another friend of mine, and Markiplier)

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Hello, I'm P-tan and my island is populated almost entirely by squids...
(and me, and my roommate, and another friend of mine, and Markiplier)
That sounds fun!
My island is mostly Kirby stuff... me and my lover / some of their ocs.
I have some squids too, I should add more!
I also have some Halo characters.

Because I cheated in my game I got all the stuff (outfits, etc) and it's pretty easy to give fitting outfits now too, so that's nice.

Slushious

Token Party Squid
NNID
Setsu-P
Switch Friend Code
SW-3439-5127-4993
I haven't done any tweaking to mine, though for some reason island time is +1 hour ahead of real time, which is handy because I have a nocturnal life. It's been fun seeing who likes what foods and stuff, and bombarding my friends with screenshots of what their squids are up to XD

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I haven't done any tweaking to mine, though for some reason island time is +1 hour ahead of real time, which is handy because I have a nocturnal life. It's been fun seeing who likes what foods and stuff, and bombarding my friends with screenshots of what their squids are up to XD
The islands don't seem to change with Daylight Savings, if you do that. Mine was an hour behind for the longest time until I got everything / stopped caring about timetravel penalties.

Tomodachi life is pretty fun. I got it after watching Vinesauce play it. It can be pretty funny if you put a little imagination into it.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I absolutely adored my time playing Tomodachi Life. Stabulon Island (yes, I named it that) was a joy to visit. And like in any game where I'm allowed to customize, I populated the island with monsters, mutants, psychos, and some regular people. There's the mii of me, several of my friends, people with interesting eyeball arrangements...
HNI_0026.JPG

Slushious

Token Party Squid
NNID
Setsu-P
Switch Friend Code
SW-3439-5127-4993
I don't know why it never occurred to me before that I could just pop out the sd card and get the screencaps off of it that way. The in-game option is so slow =p
Once I get them all on the computer I may have to just make a bunch of posts about the wackiness that's been going on, kind of like I wanted to do with Minecraft back in the day...

HNI_0077_JPG.JPG

HNI_0076_JPG.JPG

Meanwhile, group photos of the main cast of squids (and octos), and their immediate offspring. Not pictured are the four "real" people also living there :'D

Slushious

Token Party Squid
NNID
Setsu-P
Switch Friend Code
SW-3439-5127-4993
Rediscovered perfection in one screenshot. I had totally forgotten Groose called Mario up to the roof to tell him this.
HNI_0033 (3).JPG

just pop out the sd card and get the screencaps off of it that way
I point and laugh at myself, because this literally took an hour to do from start to finish....

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I point and laugh at myself, because this literally took an hour to do from start to finish....
Let me guess, NEW 3DS XL? Guessing because that one isn't just 'pop out the sd card' haha.

Slushious

Token Party Squid
NNID
Setsu-P
Switch Friend Code
SW-3439-5127-4993
Let me guess, NEW 3DS XL? Guessing because that one isn't just 'pop out the sd card' haha.
Not the NEW new XL. This isn't the one with onboard amiibo-reading capability. Just the standard 3DS XL. There's a hatch for the sdcard on the right side of it. It's a little fiddly to get open and even more fiddly to get the card out, but it's doable. Only downside is I have to reset my home screen theme every time.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Not the NEW new XL. This isn't the one with onboard amiibo-reading capability. Just the standard 3DS XL. There's a hatch for the sdcard on the right side of it. It's a little fiddly to get open and even more fiddly to get the card out, but it's doable. Only downside is I have to reset my home screen theme every time.
Well at least you don't have to unscrew the back to get out the SD Card. That is truly annoying and makes no sense why Nintendo did that.

Slushious

Token Party Squid
NNID
Setsu-P
Switch Friend Code
SW-3439-5127-4993
Well at least you don't have to unscrew the back to get out the SD Card. That is truly annoying and makes no sense why Nintendo did that.
...that's an Apple-tier move, wtf

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom