• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Top Five Most Inked Weapons?

[wrng_answr]

Inkling
NNID
ThatzHowItzDun
wondering what you guys have for most inked with weapons.

just log on to SplatNet here and take a screenshot of your top 5 (or top whatever-can-fit-in-the-shot).
if you can't screenshot just type up a list of weapons alongside with their inked points.

also, add the current date for more info plox

my list's attached on here. [as of 5/21/16]
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Attachments

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
upload_2016-5-21_14-33-53.png

I'm including more than 5 since they seem kinda boring, having both Splash o matics and both Tentateks in there. The MG's high point count is a relic of the early days of Splatoon, same with the RG. They were favorites of mine when the weapon variety was much smaller. I haven't used either one for months and they are still that high. My other weapons are catching up though!

This picture is from 5/21/2016.

Scootch

Full Squid
NNID
Little_Dragon34
Duuuuuuuuuuude, you must play a lot, @Hero of Lime!

Here are mine, but Mine are nothing compared to your's lol.
upload_2016-5-21_18-35-43.png

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
@Scootch Yeah, I've played regularly since launch, and I used the Splash o matic for like two months exclusively, which explains the maxed out points. :p

But it tapers off soon after those top 8. I have a lot of weapons that have very little ink points. I have 41 points on the H3 Nozzlenose for some reason. I actually don't know when, or why, or how that happened. :scared:

EBJustin

Full Squid
NNID
EBJustin
These are my most inked weapons. I don't play Dynamo much nowadays, but I mained it for a while at a point.

LupusFreak

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LupusFreak

Here's my Top Ten inked weapons. The N-Zap 85 is what I used for the majority of my games until I unlocked the Dual Squelcher, and then that got surpassed a few months ago by the Kelp Splatterscope, and the N-Zap has long since been pushed down. Kind of interesting though, I didn't realize that I used the Krack-On Splat Roller that much. The Kelp is probably going to be my first maxed weapon, with the Dual second.

fuchsia

Full Squid
NNID
fuchsiaplays
weapons.PNG

the nzap '89 was the only weapon i used for a good long while so that's why it's maxed out and nothing else is close. the top four are all my mains and the next three are ones i've been playing with a lot recently. i feel like i tend to get the hang of a weapon when i hit 100,000p so i'm halfway there on the bsp and soda slosher! my alt account is all chargers but the splatterscope has about 20k more than here on that one so actual turf inked with that weapon is closer to 500k. which is ridiculous for a charger now that i think about it, haha.

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
As of 5-23-2016:

I finally got my aerospray off the top 5. If you can't tell, I tend to favor the splattershots and squelchers.

maxie

Full Squid
image.png

tri slosher was obviously gonna be at the top here but the other four are slightly confusing lmao

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
I know it says Top 5 but here, have a Top 6. I'm surprised that Wasabi made it up there so fast, I picked it up like 2 weekends ago.
Also, I haven't used the Jet Squelcher at all this year(over 5 months since I've used it).
image.png

And then I notice that I probably have the lowest Top 6 points here. I only play on weekends, so...

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
Sorry, I can't post screenshots.

Aerospray RG: 999999p
Slosher: 803028p
Heavy Splatling: 587821p
Krak-On Splat Roller: 543508p
Custom Jet Squelcher: 481757p

I used to main the Aerospray RG all the time and quickly maxed out the amount of turf inked. XD Really, the only one of these weapons I've used recently is the Custom Jet Squelcher because of the increased run speed from the update.

JonRossy

Inkling
NNID
Jonandalex
Here are my top 5. I actually only maxed out the dynamo and the kelp splatterscope (my two mains). My girlfriend actually maxed out the .52 gal deco. I don't get bored using the same weapons at all, but it is tons of fun to try out new weapons every now and then!

Attachments

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
Clearly my Top 5 should really be a Top 4:
Splatoon-top-area-inked-weapons.png

(Splattershot Jr., Custom Splattershot Jr., Dynamo Roller, and Splash-O-Matic.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom