• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatoon 2 Tournament for squid boards

GreenNyes_117

Inkling
Hey i'm starting a tournament for squid board groups and teams only. The winning team is officially the best group/team out of all of squid board. Every match is put on my channel and i give shout outs to every team that participates so u your team/group can get more members. only 4 slots from each team allowed smallest amount of teams 1. To Enter 1 member of your group or team (preferably a Staff Member) Must join this group ( https://squidboards.com/groups/tournament-for-squid-boards.2063/ ) and tell what their team or group is how many slots they want the people's Nintendo user ids in each slot so i can see who is in each slot .The chosen member from the group will have to record it send it to me tell me who won the match if you and the opposing team both tell me that they won those teams will both be kicked out and swaped with teams that have lost (if there has been no teams that have lost and the tournement is full i will let new teams in ). This will start in the next holidays(Christmas holidays term 4 holidays) as some people here are kids who are in school,some people here are uni students or people who have a job who may not have time to do it now. So get your teams ready and get your staff member to join and do the things said above about entering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom