• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Resource icon

Tower Control and the Weapons to Choose

Davisonte

Inkling
Davisonte submitted a new guide:

Tower Control and the Weapons to Choose - What weapons are good in the new mode, Tower Control

With the newest game mode out, a lot of people are trying to figure out good strats and weapons to use. Look no further! I have a lot of advice on the subject. These are the thinks I recommend to keep in mind when choosing your weapon kit. This is my first guide so please help me improve on them by commenting what to improve on :D

Primary
  • Charge Weapons- These weapons have amazing potential. They can...
Read more about this guide...

Robotoboy20

Squid Scout
NNID
robotoboy30
Also Disruptors work soooooo well at sticking people onto the tower, which is really fun for blasters.

Asami

Inkling
NNID
arroyoshi
The bubbler works really well when pushing the tower. You can use it when you`re close to the goal in order to nearly guarantee your victory

Last edited:

Davisonte

Inkling
I actually FORGOT to add the Bubbler onto the guide. I lost a game to a team that bubbled up and rushed the tower. I'll edit

Davisonte

Inkling
Davisonte updated Tower Control and the Weapons to Choose with a new update entry:

Bubbler

• Bubbler- Great for team rushes and for protecting those on the tower. I have lost to a team that used the Bubbler to rush onto the tower and then got a another players Bubbler to be used to push the tower and cap it.

Thanks for the discussion guys. I'm not trying to say what is down right good, but I'm looking at things that have great potential. I'll be continuing to try out some things today. Thanks :)
Read the rest of this update entry...

Bolt

Inkster Jr.
NNID
EnderBolt
I think you guarantee the win if you activate the kraken when the counter hits 20 because of it's duration, but that's just what I heard.
Also, you can bounce the splash wall of a, well, wall, and then it'll land on the tower, shielding you from one side. If it lands in the middle, you can switch sides depending on where the enemy is. Also, on some stages, you can place it in front of the tower if the enemy controls it, and it'll force them off since they'll otherwise be killed because the tower doesn't break splash walls. I say some stages, because the tower size varies per stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom