1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Tower Control and the Weapons to Choose

What weapons are good in the new mode, Tower Control

1. Davisonte

Davisonte Inkling

Davisonte submitted a new guide:

Tower Control and the Weapons to Choose - What weapons are good in the new mode, Tower Control

Read more about this guide...

2. Robotoboy20

Robotoboy20 Squid Scout

NNID:
    robotoboy30
    Also Disruptors work soooooo well at sticking people onto the tower, which is really fun for blasters.

3. Asami

Asami Inkling

NNID:
    arroyoshi
    The bubbler works really well when pushing the tower. You can use it when you`re close to the goal in order to nearly guarantee your victory

#3 Asami, Jul 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
    Robotoboy20 likes this.
  4. Davisonte

Davisonte Inkling

I actually FORGOT to add the Bubbler onto the guide. I lost a game to a team that bubbled up and rushed the tower. I'll edit

5. Davisonte

Davisonte Inkling

Davisonte updated Tower Control and the Weapons to Choose with a new update entry:

Bubbler

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Bolt

Bolt Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    EnderBolt
    I think you guarantee the win if you activate the kraken when the counter hits 20 because of it's duration, but that's just what I heard.
    Also, you can bounce the splash wall of a, well, wall, and then it'll land on the tower, shielding you from one side. If it lands in the middle, you can switch sides depending on where the enemy is. Also, on some stages, you can place it in front of the tower if the enemy controls it, and it'll force them off since they'll otherwise be killed because the tower doesn't break splash walls. I say some stages, because the tower size varies per stage.