• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 Tower Control Glitch/Bug

Patriotix

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4661-3573-4419
Soooo... I was playing ranked Tower Control.... suddenly everyone in the enemy team except one guy was dead all the time but this 1 guy was jumping to us on tower just when he respawned.... but there was no one from enemy team on the tower because his/hers teammates were bugged/offline so there was no one on tower but still he could jump on tower and tower was not moving... there were 3 situations like this first 2 after splatting everything on tower it started moving... but third time it stopped, just stopped and because enemy was closer 1 time than us... we lost the game... when it stopped we tried going off the tower but game thought that enemy took the tower... BUT THERE WAS NO ONE THERE... I SWEAR, EVEN GUY USED THAT ONE SUB THAT ALLOWS TO SEE ENEMY!! I was pretty surprised... does anyone know what could happen. (3 of 4 players were inactive in an enemy team...) they weren't respawning.... unfortunately... I have pictures but I can't download them on my computer.... I'm sorry, I'll try as fast as I can if that changes something.

Spaceswitchmars

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
_funmars
Switch Friend Code
SW-0556-1305-6031
Soooo... I was playing ranked Tower Control.... suddenly everyone in the enemy team except one guy was dead all the time but this 1 guy was jumping to us on tower just when he respawned.... but there was no one from enemy team on the tower because his/hers teammates were bugged/offline so there was no one on tower but still he could jump on tower and tower was not moving... there were 3 situations like this first 2 after splatting everything on tower it started moving... but third time it stopped, just stopped and because enemy was closer 1 time than us... we lost the game... when it stopped we tried going off the tower but game thought that enemy took the tower... BUT THERE WAS NO ONE THERE... I SWEAR, EVEN GUY USED THAT ONE SUB THAT ALLOWS TO SEE ENEMY!! I was pretty surprised... does anyone know what could happen. (3 of 4 players were inactive in an enemy team...) they weren't respawning.... unfortunately... I have pictures but I can't download them on my computer.... I'm sorry, I'll try as fast as I can if that changes something.
Hey, this isn't a tower bug -- this is just what happens when you disconnect. It'll do something like this in any mode. My internet was wack one night, and I got this over and over.

Patriotix

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4661-3573-4419
I was the closest as i could to router... i have good internet.... everything was good to me..... i could walk run etc.

Spaceswitchmars

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
_funmars
Switch Friend Code
SW-0556-1305-6031
I was the closest as i could to router... i have good internet.... everything was good to me..... i could walk run etc.
Yup, same. My internet is almost always great, but disconnects still sometimes happen. It could have been an internet hiccup on your part. Could be Nintendo. But it's just a disconnect, and it was most likely you who got disconnected from the others.

That's annoying, I know, but maybe better than a glitch in the best mode in S2.

Patriotix

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4661-3573-4419
Yup, same. My internet is almost always great but disconnects still sometimes happen. It could have been an internet hiccup on your part. Could be Nintendo. But it's just a disconnect, and it was most likely you who got disconnected from the others.

That's annoying, I know, but maybe better than a glitch in the best mode in S2.
Listen..... I know that it happens.... BUT EVERYONE except enemy team... WERE WALKING... that was something wrong with enemy!!!! believe me.... I played more 80 hours for now.... I understand you... but I played SO MANY games... and I never had something like that. that 1 guy from enemy team and my whole team and me could walk, shoot, jump and swim in ink normally...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom