• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Toy/Figure thread!

SquidBuster

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DubaloSeven
Basically just talk about the latest stuff you've gotten, what you plan to get, and what you're hoping gets made! Amiibo is welcome but not the main point of the thread.

Last month I went crazy buying nendoroids, buying Saber, Date Masamune, Mikoto Misaka, Araragi Koyomi, and Kiryuuin Satsuki. While I won't be buying as many this month, I am hoping to get Squid Girl and Taneshima Popura this month, and am eagerly awaiting MGS2 Raiden's nendoroid which Kojima just recently posted the final mold for on his twitter.

What about you guys?

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Figures are pretty cool. I don't really have any spare money to buy them. But I do remember having a Gundam as a child.

StarHunter789

Pro Squid
NNID
Linestar777
The last figure that I ordered that wasn't an amiibo was the Lucina Figma, which should arrive in June. Of course, I also have the Samus Aran Figma as well, but I got that one a long while ago.

Other than that, I don't really have many figures apart from my amiibo figures.

SquidBuster

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DubaloSeven
@StarHunter789

Nice. The Samus figma in particular looks really good. I would've gotten it except I wasn't too big on Other M.

I own a few amiibo as well. My Splatoon 3 pack is coming in a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom