• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

ToyMuchInformation!

Slushious

Token Party Squid
NNID
Setsu-P
Switch Friend Code
SW-3439-5127-4993
Got home from vacation to find the inevitable little pink "hey, we just missed you lol" slip in the mailbox. Proceeded to try and claim the missed package...on a holiday. It is now, however, finally, time for...

Kisekae Set 3!

20181010_195645.jpg
I noticed while unpacking these that the boxes for the kisekae sets now show on the top what's in each one. Can't remember offhand if they've been that way all along, though. It'll be really useful for anyone looking to snag single boxes off of eBay later on...assuming the seller shows you the actual box they have on offer.

20181010_195825.jpg

As with set 2, there are no duplicates. If you buy the whole set, you get two of each squid and one of every clothing set. Hime and bowlcuts as far as the eye can see this round. And Arrows...how I hate Arrows.

20181010_195942.jpg
They did a better job with coordinating pieces this time, imho. It's worth noting that the length of the girls' tentacles in the back makes swapping their tops out a little difficult.

20181010_201419.jpg
Still the level of detail we're used to - I particularly can't get over how the shoes have a distinct right and left.

20181010_201906.jpg

All dressed up and ready to go!

Considering we've seen most of the hairstyles available with the squids thus far...maybe they'll add octos sometime???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom