• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Triple Unfavoured Sub Gear

mercenariez

Inkling Cadet
NNID
gamelo8018
Out of curiosity, does anyone have any of these? The odds of getting one is around 1/35000, which is ridiculous. I mean, statistically speaking, there are probably people who have rolled it, since I'm sure we as a community have probably rolled way more than 35000 times as a group. But anyway, please share what yours is if you have one or even if you've seen one :)

Cake or Death

Full Squid
NNID
McProle
I guess you could save scum but the odds of getting it are so low. You're going to be there for weeks unless you are lucky.

Chocolil

Inkling Cadet
NNID
EricirE
A few people here have some. Pure Damage Up Bubble Rain Boots is one of them. Currently working on it myself but having no luck on the third slot.

Although with the damage nerf on the .96 Gal I might end up using the brand roll on them

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
I don't think most people with them actually straight up rolled the unlikely triple, more likely is they rolled/ordered from Spyke the first two subs then save scummed the third onto it.

NotAPerso

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PersocomLover

Rolled the shoes before I even knew what save scumming was. It's definitely possible to get incredibly lucky.

mercenariez

Inkling Cadet
NNID
gamelo8018
A few people here have some. Pure Damage Up Bubble Rain Boots is one of them. Currently working on it myself but having no luck on the third slot.

Although with the damage nerf on the .96 Gal I might end up using the brand roll on them
Dang I'd love a pair of those kicks too. Damage up is my fav ability :)

I mean there are those purple shoes but it would be so much cooler to have the bubble boots :/

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
Theoretically you could always roll the first slot, then have a friend help you sequentially unlock the remaining slots with time scumming. -I think you could make it work, but at the moment I'm a bit too braindead to plot it out.

Eclipsc70

Pro Squid
NNID
EJ_Matthews
If you only have one slot unlocked, are the other two still already predetermined already? Or do you have to unlock them before they become predetermined

Posso

Senior Squid
NNID
Minty_Blaziken
I managed to get a lucky roll on the vintage check that has haunt with triple ink saver main subs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom