• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Trollish Thought: Nintendo should piss off 'fake fans' by...

Twilord

Senior Squid
NNID
Twilord
Nintendo should piss off 'fake fans' by making Splatoon, Pikmin, Xenoblade, and Fire-Emblem the first theme park attractions.

You guys know the type of gamer who seems to genuinely think: "I love Nintendo but LMAO, play their games? No!"

TheGentlebro

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Gentlebro
For real, though, I'd love a big ride that let you ride in the Hocotate Ship, like that would be amazing.

Twilord

Senior Squid
NNID
Twilord
For real, though, I'd love a big ride that let you ride in the Hocotate Ship, like that would be amazing.
Have bits break off and have a speaker system tell the riders the ride is on the fritz and to stay put... before the ride plummets backwards and goes down a down a secret fall.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
You guys know the type of gamer who seems to genuinely think: "I love Nintendo but LMAO, play their games? No!"
I've encountered a lot of people like this. I don't know why they act that way.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I'd love a Pikmin attraction similar to Bug's life where everything is big compared to you and there's Pikmin and stuff, it'd be really cool.
Also, a Metroid maze is MANDATORY. I need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom