• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Tryin to look for a clan/group/team/whatever

SpaceCadet

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6552-2120-7733
Hi,
I’m Ant. I’ve been playing since the release date of splatoon 2, never played the first. I’m just trying to find people to play with as I feel like I’ve plateaued in my skills a bit. My time zone kinda sucks playing with most people in the US as I live in Alaska (AKDT, UTC -8) so I’m an hour behind the west coast and 4 hours behind the east coast. That means when I’m able to play, (8pm every night, somedays earlier depending on my work schedule) it’s already midnight on the east coast.

I think I’m decent at the game and have a fair understanding about the do’s and don’t’s of each mode. I main the vanilla Splash-o-matic, but I’m at least familiar with at least 1 weapon from most groups (though I may need to brush up on my charger and roller play). Currently level star 9 and my ranks are: SZ-X, TC-S+4, RM-X, and CB-S+5.

Don’t really know if I want to be in a super serious setting yet as I still want time to talk to my friend on discord who isn’t as into the game as I am. That being said, my discord is @Ant#9730 if I seem interesting are seem like a good fit or whatever, or if you just wanna chat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom