• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

TSS Omega: We want YOU for Competitive Splatoon!

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
The Squidicide Squad Omega is a competitive North American Splatoon squad that strives to participate in tournaments, scrimmages, and friendly battles. We are here to be competitive and have fun at the same time.

Information About The Squad:
The following is general information over TSS - Omega. This is what should be expected.
  • We will be active in tournaments and scrimmages
  • TSS - Omega is the counterpart to TSS - Alpha
  • Chatting within the squad is welcomed
  • We have our own Discord server as well as Skype chat
  • Bad behavior is not tolerated (strict 3-strike system)
  • You must live in North America to be on TSS - Omega (for scheduling purposes)
  • Many matches will be recorded and uploaded on YouTube.
Requirements
The following is what is required of you when joining the squad. While we are not a strict squad, there are still some requirements.
  • S or S+ rank is highly recommended. However, if you can consistently stay at A rank (or higher), feel free to apply
  • Since we are a group of friends, please try not to anger teammates
  • Be open to constructive criticism
  • You must have Skype and Discord
  • A decent microphone is needed (one that other teammates can hear). Usually a phone mic works decently, but other microphones are clearer. Clearer = Better
  • You must add our squad tag to your Mii name-- SSΩ
  • TSS - Omega MUST be your only squad if accepted
  • You cannot apply to other squads once in TSS - Omega
  • Be able to adapt to different weapons (at least 2, 3 recommended)
  • Stay active and friendly in the chat
  • Stay active and friendly on Squidboards. You represent our squad whenever you are posting here.
  • You must attend meetings and practices (requirements will be detailed upon joining the squad)
  • Be able to memorize map callouts
  • You must keep swearing and salt levels to a minimum (ESPECIALLY DURING VIDEO RECORDINGS)

Application
Click HERE to register!

If you have any questions, ask them in this thread! In addition, please post in this thread when you register!

Last edited:

Lum

Inkling
What's the difference between the two teams because they seem exactly the same to me with the same description but two different threads?

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
What's the difference between the two teams because they seem exactly the same to me with the same description but two different threads?
Good question. The reason the squads seem so familiar is because we wanted to make them appear to be parallel with one another, hence why the artwork is fairly similar as well as the description.
And while we still interact with each other, we are not the same squad. We have different schedules, have different members, participate in different tournaments, etc.
To summarize: While we share the Name "The Squidicide Squad", we are not under the same roof. We are independent of each other.

Oh! Btw, the description will be edited as well to personalize it a bit more :)

Reactions: Lum

Blubba_Pinecone

Inkling
NNID
Blubba_Pinecone
I'm somewhat interested in trying squad play, haven't done so yet.

Rank is S+, main Tentatek Splattershot. Weakness is I currently don't have much experience with other weapons and have not played for a few months.
Skype name is what you see here.

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
Well I don't think I can make this team despite how good I am ... I really need a team ... Sigh

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
Well like the other team I try out for I'm too aggressive and have an aggressive play style with profanity like a mad man ... So my skills mean nothing ... To some so I need a team to over see my flaws and just want Squid who can help benefit a team ...

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
Well like the other team I try out for I'm too aggressive and have an aggressive play style with profanity like a mad man ... So my skills mean nothing ... To some so I need a team to over see my flaws and just want Squid who can help benefit a team ...
Ah I see. If you could keep profanity down you would probably be fine on joining :)

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
alright! First, @Tylerwh2001 I need to make sure that you had registered. You need to tell me in this thread please.
@Blubba_Pinecone Thanks for replying :) Expect a reply in about a week. At this time I will be away for Thanksgiving, otherwise I would talk to you now.
@Grand E do not for get to sign up if you are going to join :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom