• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Twilight Squids, looking for new members!

Otaku_Fan77

Full Squid
NNID
POKEMASTERLORENZ
Hello fellow squids, our squad is looking for new members to join. So far, we have 5 members ranging from B to S+, being S+ myself. We have a few requirements:

1. Must be B rank or above.
  2. Must have Skype and comfortable playing and calling together.
  3. Willing to play at least once per week.
  4. Lives in or around Australia/Oceanic Timezone.
If you're interested, just post your rank, main weapon/s, and Skype name in the chat and I'll get back to you. Happy splatting!

EDIT: We are also in need of a graphic designer to make a better logo. If you have a good idea for it or want to design it yourself, please message me

Last edited:

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
*shrug* I'm B, use the (Custom) Jet Squelcher and Tentatek in ranked, and like most people I'm an American so I'd have to be up late to join you guys. Considering you're probably not going to find a whole lot of people specifically in your timezone, are you willing to compromise on that?

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Sorry, but there was and still is a clan that already had that name. When was this clan made again? This month?
Who cares about overlapping names? Neither clan is "professional" or anything, there's going to be zero clash from two different groups of people that happen to have the same name.

SoProHunter

Inkling
NNID
Mr.Loophole
Who cares about overlapping names? Neither clan is "professional" or anything, there's going to be zero clash from two different groups of people that happen to have the same name.
Our clan is going to be going professional so we would like it if you would change your name.

Silver_1357

Semi-Pro Squid
Doesn't matter. Even if It's kinda cool that we almost share the same names, I still think we should have a Clan war.

Idk it just dependds on what our leader says.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Our clan is going to be going professional so we would like it if you would change your name.
Kinda conflicting opinions there, chum. I'm not in this group either, so you're talking to the wrong person. Until you're making money and have the name registered the person behind this group is under no obligation to listen to you.

SoProHunter

Inkling
NNID
Mr.Loophole
Kinda conflicting opinions there, chum. I'm not in this group either, so you're talking to the wrong person. Until you're making money and have the name registered the person behind this group is under no obligation to listen to you.
If you're not in the group then why are you defending them? Doesn't make sense to me. And everyone in our clan isn't too happy about them having the same name even though we started our group first. It's just not very nice to be going by a name someone else already uses.

Otaku_Fan77

Full Squid
NNID
POKEMASTERLORENZ
*shrug* I'm B, use the (Custom) Jet Squelcher and Tentatek in ranked, and like most people I'm an American so I'd have to be up late to join you guys. Considering you're probably not going to find a whole lot of people specifically in your timezone, are you willing to compromise on that?
Yeah we would love to take you on. Add me on skype lorenzocava777. We look forward to squadding with you in future!

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
If you're not in the group then why are you defending them? Doesn't make sense to me. And everyone in our clan isn't too happy about them having the same name even though we started our group first. It's just not very nice to be going by a name someone else already uses.
I'm defending them, invitation the guy gave me aside, because this whole affair is petty and small-minded. No one mixes up the football and baseball Cardinal teams, for a random example, and those are much bigger fish than the two small-time video game clans on display here. I mean this guy isn't even on the same continent as you, given the schedule differences how much clashing could there conceivably be? And besides, "Twilight Squids" isn't the most imaginative name to begin with.

babolat300

Inkling
NNID
babolat300
Our names different to your dw its twilight squids and yours is twilight squid squad

+PMLink---

Inkling
NNID
LegandsOfLink
alright alright we get it. its like a cat n dog fight here,my team has no bussines with you so we should stop for this nonsence. i have no time too deal with people who likes to argue for little things. so be it

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
You might not have time, but your compatriots who brought this up sure do :P Though I'm glad you're admitting that this is completely arbitrary.

Otaku_Fan77

Full Squid
NNID
POKEMASTERLORENZ
There are more complaints about the name of our squad than actual requests to join lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom