SOLDIER 1st Class
- May 9, 2014
- The intersection of Conch and Coral
Figured I'd try my hand at posting something on the site for once! So for those of you who have yet to experience the social awkwardness that comes with playing this game in real life, it goes like this:
- Each person says two true facts about themselves, along with one lie. The trick is in making the lie sound credible among the two truths.
- It's up to everyone else to determine which of the three statements is a lie.
- Optional: the OP can choose to elaborate on the two truths once his/her lie has been discovered.
- I have met a U.S. President.
- I was part of a national championship-winning collegiate lacrosse team.
- I can name any capital of any country in the world without looking it up.