• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Two Truths and a Lie

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
1. I was in a car accident before the age of 1
2. I've previously been the world record holder for speedrunning a game
3. I've caught at least one Pokémon in Pokémon go every day since it came out

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
What game was that? And what was your time?
Magicite, I wasn't very good at it but I came up with a strategy that was way faster, easier, and not as reliant on luck, and got 2:30, which was I believe was about 20 seconds ahead of the current Any% time. It was soon crushed by the first speed runner of it, who got 1:50, since he used my strategy but was far more skilled at it than me. It's a pretty small game so very few people have speedrun it and getting a record isn't as impressive as it would be for a more popular game. The person in 2nd is just 6 seconds ahead of me so maybe I'll attempt to beat that sometime. There's a really easy glitch where you can skip all but the first and last level so it's not very difficult. There's a page for it here.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I like the idea of this thread and I don't want it to die so I'll make a post

1. I swallowed a coin at the age of 4 and didn't choke at all.
2. I've swam across a lake that was about half a mile wide at the area I crossed it.
3. I've been on over 40 plane flights in my life.

MKFlame7

Inkling
NNID
t-bone4
I like the idea of this thread and I don't want it to die so I'll make a post

1. I swallowed a coin at the age of 4 and didn't choke at all.
2. I've swam across a lake that was about half a mile wide at the area I crossed it.
3. I've been on over 40 plane flights in my life.
Uh..3? That's a tough one

1. When I was young I damaged 2 of my mums cellphones from mouth water and flushed another one down the toilet
2. My laptop is a Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Edition
3. My laptop is a MacBook Air

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
OK i'll contribute!

1. I'm a huge fan of the Kirby franchise
2. I live in japan
3. I prefer console over pc

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
OK i'll contribute!

1. I'm a huge fan of the Kirby franchise
2. I live in japan
3. I prefer console over pc
That's an easy one, it's 2. You talk about Kirby and post Kirby music a lot and Kirby games are only on cosole, and your last post on your status says "please give america the Kirby cafes" and I don't see why you'd write that if you lived in Japan. Unless you thought ahead and changed your message to that just to trick me.
Uh..3? That's a tough one
The lie in mine is 2. I don't know how I managed to swallow a whole coin at that age without choking at all, but it actually did happen. I've been on at least 2 plane flights every year, and some years more. The lake thing I'm completely confident I could do if I tried, but I never have, even though I've been near a lake about that size. I wouldn't cross it very quickly since I can't swim very fast but I can stay above water with very little effort.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
That's an easy one, it's 2. You talk about Kirby and post Kirby music a lot and Kirby games are only on cosole, and your last post on your status says "please give america the Kirby cafes" and I don't see why you'd write that if you lived in Japan. Unless you thought ahead and changed your message to that just to trick me.
Yea that one was pretty obvious wasn't it~
I don't live in japan, but honestly I want to. Sometimes I'm worried about being called a "weeb" over it, but I honestly prefer everything from the food to the abundance of more enjoyable cafes and game merch that is in japan. Guess it's just personal opinion, though.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
1. I can solve a Rubik's cube in under 50 seconds.
2. I've beaten the level "Shoot Into The Wild Blue" in Whomps Fortress in Mario 64 with my eyes closed the entire time.
3. I take cold showers

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Number 3, perhaps?
No, that was the one I least expected people to answer since I've previously talked about how I love the cold. I tried to make 2 really specific to maybe make someone choose that by thinking I was covering up a lie by adding detail, 1 is the lie, I used to be able to do one but very slowly, I still have a completed one on my desk but I wouldn't be able to solve it at all if it was scrambled again.

SteakTartar

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2076-9002-5732
im gonna go with #1 @BakuLinkstheSquid.I.

#1: I have completed every solo mission( Octo expansion, hero mode of splatoon 1 and 2)
#2: I am a legally employed employee( my job: website builder)
#3: I can play Fur Elise on the piano

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom