• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Type This Word With Your Eyes Closed!

Legit-Yite

Inkling
NNID
hanslin
Type this word with your eyes closed.

Legit-Yite Is The Bane Of My Existence!

Raxel920

Full Squid
Legit-yitrbisbrhe babe it nyvexuetwvfgr

I'm using a phone, so yeah...

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Oh gawd here I go...

Legit-Tyumen us the vvqbe id by existsnfr

Uhhhh o_O

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
Legiyuitw is the bane of my existanve@

I tried.

NBSink

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5607-3736-5200
Legit-Yite is the Bane of my Existends!

Hey that isn't bad! I had the feeling that I pressed the buttons next to the correct buttons so I were pretty much surprised that I managed to do this THAT good.

seaWEED

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3569-5511-7797
lehut yine is the vane od my existamce

rthprty

Inkling
NNID
overpants
Switch Friend Code
SW-2535-7455-0220
Legit%_£%#;€-;%^#;^♤○》}¤》♡■》○▪}○□○♤¤○
on my phone and this is... yikes

seth_the_inkling

Senior Squid
oh god

legit -kjnbvdshj,hvbj,nbhmj fdnjdfmnb dfnm nmdf, mdfn, dnmf, nfmg fm gnfm fgmgfjngrkjsdnlfzkjnbvdshj,hvbj,nbhmj fdnjdfmnb dfnm nmdf, mdfn, dnmf, nfmg fm gnfm fgmgfjngrkjsdnlfzkjnbvdshj,hvbj,nbhmj fdnjdfmnb dfnm nmdf, mdfn, dnmf, nfmg fm gnfm fgmgfjngrkjsdnlfzkjnbvdshj,hvbj,nbhmj fdnjdfmnb dfnm nmdf, mdfn, dnmf, nfmg fm gnfm fgmgfjngrkjsdnlfzkjnbvdshj,hvbj,nbhmj fdnjdfmnb dfnm nmdf, mdfn, dnmf, nfmg fm gnfm fgmgfjngrkjsdnlfzkjnbvdshj,hvbj,nbhmj fdnjdfmnb dfnm nmdf, mdfn, dnmf, nfmg fm gnfm fgmgfjngrkjsdnlfzkjnbvdshj,hvbj,nbhmj fdnjdfmnb dfnm nmdf, mdfn, dnmf, nfmg fm gnfm fgmgfjngrkjsdnlfzkjnbvdshj,hvbj,nbhmj fdnjdfmnb dfnm nmdf, mdfn, dnmf, nfmg fm gnfm fgmgfjngrkjsdnlfzkjnbvdshj,hvbj,nbhmj fdnjdfmnb dfnm nmdf, mdfn, dnmf, nfmg fm gnfm fgmgfjngrkjsdnlfzkjnbvdshj,hvbj,nbhmj fdnjdfmnb dfnm nmdf, mdfn, dnmf, nfmg fm gnfm fgmgfjngrkjsdnlfzkjnbvdshj,hvbj,nbhmj fdnjdfmnb dfnm nmdf, mdfn, dnmf, nfmg fm gnfm fgmgfjngrkjsdnlfzkjnbvdshj,hvbj,nbhmj fdnjdfmnb dfnm nmdf, mdfn, dnmf, nfmg fm gnfm fgmgfjngrkjsdnlfzkjnbvdshj,hvbj,nbhmj fdnjdfmnb dfnm nmdf, mdfn, dnmf, nfmg fm gnfm fgmgfjngrkjsdnlfzkjnbvdshj,hvbj,nbhmj fdnjdfmnb dfnm nmdf, mdfn, dnmf, nfmg fm gnfm fgmgfjngrkjsdnlfzkjnbvdshj,hvbj,nbhmj fdnjdfmnb dfnm nmdf, mdfn, dnmf, nfmg fm gnfm fgmgfjngrkjsdnlfz

to loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong?????????????????????

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom