• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Uhhh, hey, I'm Eclipse...

tearstained--

Inkling
Hello, Squidboards! I'm Eclipse, here to splat you with a scope and absolutely destroy your online reputation! I swear I'm no worse than a clash blaster!
I'm not sure how good the LGBTQ+ rights are here, but nevermind. I'm just here to play Tic Tac Toe on Frye's forehead >:)

Tommy1011

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3789-7999-6938
I’ll do a match with you!
-as in like, a match of tic tac toe on Frye’s 4head w/ u! :,)
Also I’m a part of lgbtq- idk abt what others think of it, I’m also pretty new- but like yuhhh

AND DUDE IM ALSO A SCOPE MAIN >]<
I want a scope w/ splash wall sooooo bad- like I mained Kensa scope and e-liter scope- Kensa only 4 the Fact it had a splash wall .^.
But yuh- up 4 a match of tic tac toe? Lmao

that was a lotmore then I OG meant to write

tearstained--

Inkling
Yea xD this website doesn't allow me to do the > : ) face without it looking like this >:) lol I am screwed. Also yasss scope main! I just started using the squiffer and honestly it's not that bad. BuT I sTiLL wOnT uSe ThE BaMbOozLEr aNd YoU CanT mAke Me •~•

Heals

Inkster Jr.
laughs in roller main behind you hello! welcome to purgatory! your room is 283 cell blocks to the right, keep going straight, take a left 137 blocks, take a right, then the next available left, your cell is number 4784207, which is 23 blocks down from said left!

tearstained--

Inkling
laughs in roller main behind you hello! welcome to purgatory! your room is 283 cell blocks to the right, keep going straight, take a left 137 blocks, take a right, then the next available left, your cell is number 4784207, which is 23 blocks down from said left!
Figured out how to reply, I'm such a pro ᕙ⁠[⁠・⁠۝・⁠]⁠ᕗ

Yayy!! Finally I get punished for such crimes of creating a forum and possibly threatening a few two year olds with a flingza and using Frye's forehead as a cheeseboard! Mm, the possibilities are endless...

Agent_1000008

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-6179-1796
Hello, I know I’m a bit late, but welcome! I’d love to play some tic tac toe in frye‘s forehead if you don’t mind me joining you >:]

I saw you questioned the LGBTQ+ status for this place, and I found it a pretty safe place so far! As a pansexual demigirl myself, I would’ve had the same question as you if I were just joining

tearstained--

Inkling
Hello, I know I’m a bit late, but welcome! I’d love to play some tic tac toe in frye‘s forehead if you don’t mind me joining you >:]

I saw you questioned the LGBTQ+ status for this place, and I found it a pretty safe place so far! As a pansexual demigirl myself, I would’ve had the same question as you if I were just joining

Yes, finally someone to compete with! My years of training are finally gonna mean something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom