• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

uhhhh what's up!!!

emilyispink

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3059-9843-4794
hey! my name's em, and i like splatoon!

i was really into Splatoon 1 but spent way more time making ocs than i did actually getting good at the game. after i realized maining eliter just wasn't fun for me i got pretty ok at splatling before falling off the game. just recently i got a switch for pretty much the sole purpose of Splatoon 2, and now im So Much Obsessed With It Oh My God. i immediately fell in love with the dualie squelchers, and ive done practically nothing but grind ranked for the past two weeks. as a busy high school senior free time isn't too abundant, but once stuff calms down i want to get back into making ocs (planning on writing a fanfic this time!) and also build some setups so i can really get good.

during Splatoon 1 i wasn't too active on here, posted maybe twice, but id love to get more involved with the community this time around. im kinda interested in joining a squad at some point to so hmu if i sound like someone you could tolerate!

emilyispink

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3059-9843-4794
haha that's all good! a lot of my early ocs were really edgy so i feel you there.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
No it was more they had a background, that was not the nice kind. They all came from bad homes or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom