• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Uhhhhh... Hi I Guess

Im_Chill_

Inkling
Hello, Splatooniverse! ^0^

I go by Im_Chill_ (with or without underscores I don't really care). I am an S+ ranked squid and play the game fairly often. I enjoy using a variety of different weapons and helping my team achieve victory (I hope lol). Btw I play Splatoon 2, but played a lot of Splatoon 1 as well.

I also play the Pokemon games and speedrun Super Mario Odyssey occasionally If I ever want to play something else.

Welp, glad to be a part of the community now and can't wait to improve! I'll probably join the Discord server as well :p

Thanks for rearding!
- Im_Chill_

Last edited:

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
First, that's a super cute profile pic! I need to get me a Alolan Vulpix.
Welcome to the Squidboards though! Man, there sure are a lot of S+ players. I hope I'll get there one day. ;v;
Anywayz, you seem like a very chilled person! Sorry for the overused pun X3
We're super glad to have you here!

Im_Chill_

Inkling
Thanks for the warm welcome (backwards puns :3) to the community! And yes, I love me some Alolan Vulpix *^_^*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom