• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

UK Based free agent for hire!

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Free agent here, I'm S+ in all modes, main a variety of weapons (shooters inc. dualies/sloshers/rollers/blasters), BST timezone (5 hours ahead of EST). I'm available daily (with the exception of Mondays) on both Discord and Splatoon 2. I can voice chat and currently learning callouts. I tend to play aggressively and push the objective when the opportunity presents itself. I've been on a few minor teams and would like to remain in competitive play. I have previous co-captain experience (arranging scrims/advertising recruitment/hosting training sessions), which may be useful in my search for a competitive clan. I'm seeking a highly active and established clan - Sorry, if yours is really new! Weekly practices would be a plus, with some scrims thrown in from time to time to gain more experience, improve skill as a team and as an individual, also to try out new strategies! I would eventually be open to participating in tourneys but only if the team and myself are fully ready for them. Playing just for fun in league/PB/Salmon run (every now and again) with active members would be great, to get to know everyone's playstyles and strengths. European teams would suit me well, although American ones won't be ruled out - as long as my playing/activity times work! (Currently stands at 5pm-10pm BST which is 12pm-5pm EST, Tuesday-Sunday)

If you're interested in trying me out for your team, please add me on Discord (ID: Mika#1512) and shoot me a message! Any background info/history about your team would be handy, if you do decide to message me! Thanks for taking the the time to read this, I look forward to any responses!

(PS. You may also PM me here or reply below, but my responses may be delayed - Discord is the fastest way to get in contact with me!).

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
I'm still looking! just waiting for that right clan to coming along, hopefully it'll be yours! x)

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them! I'm a friendly person and will consider any offers given to me! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom