• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

UK based players

Eun

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3874-5626-3008
I'm a UK-based player, well except when I go back home (Singapore) for summer but most of the year, I'm in York for college :)

Currently, I'm in a mostly-American semi-competitive clan so the time-zones sometimes make it difficult for me to do anything group-related. Hence, I'm looking for players who would be interested in being friends with me and doing casual league? Grinding for ability chunks together, goofing around in private battles or league - just for fun, really!

It doesn't matter to me what ranks you're at but if it's of any relevance: I'm currently A- on all modes, main the Krak-On but using the Splattershot as of now. I'm at Profreshional for Salmon Run!

P.S. I'm doing competitive with my clan so I'm not looking to join another group (though I'd be fine if it were a casual one) but friends who are in the same time-zones as I am and are keen on splatting through the niiiiiiiiight!

Last edited:

Eun

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3874-5626-3008
Hey Robin - Thanks for replying! Time zones shouldn't be a problem even when I go back home, especially since it's going to be my summer break so I probably will be Splatooning all night anyway x) I'm down for casual league and/or salmon run, as I really like the competitive modes (rainmaker and whatnot) but not wanting to feel pressurised to do super well ya know? ^^

Haha I'm not a good player so you might be carrying me in league, so I just hope you don't mind playing with me if you do :p By any chance, do you have Discord?

Eun

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3874-5626-3008
I've sent a request! I'll hit you up on the Switch too :D

Queencatmim

Inkling
NNID
QCMim21
Switch Friend Code
SW-8034-5134-9627
hey im from uk. i am also looking for friends to play casually with. i dont mind which game types. I cant really say how good i am as iv only just started really

Reactions: Eun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom