• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Ultra Squids is recruiting EU players

Stardust-Sonic

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Stardust-Sonic
Hello, my name is Stardust-Sonic, member of Ultra Squids, an american competitive Splatoon team that recently opened a EU division, of which I am the captain. This division is reopening applications. Every playstyle is welcome (slayer, support/mildine, backline)

What we require from applicants is :
- EU time zones (or able to adapt)
- must be able to play until at least 11 pm CET during week time (between Monday and Friday), no restriction on weekend
- 17 year-old at least
- X-power of 2200+ on every mode
- Be able to train with the team at least 3 times per week
- Voice chat. Must have.
- Must know callouts or willing to learn them
- Willing to spread the name Ultra Squids on the EU scene. Desire to grow both as a player and as a team.
- Be able to take necessary criticism from team mates (without being a douche)
- Previous competitive experience is a bonus point
- Be a nice, responsible, friendly and mature person. Being passionate about Splatoon is a bonus point. No toxic behavior tolerated !

DM me ( ぴŞtardust#6743 ) or UltraぴŞDan#7806 (the captain of ぴŞ) if interested

Last edited:

Stardust-Sonic

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Stardust-Sonic
We're currently looking for a backliner. So if you're interested, let us know. We're looking at Div 5+ of experience

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom