• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Um.. Hello everyone!

Ron'NeilV3

Full Squid
NNID
Ronneil_koopa
Switch Friend Code
SW-3809-0916-6288
What up! I’m Ron’Neil (but you can call me RonJohn) I’m an average level Splatoon player who came to these forms hoping to find some new friends who I can play Splatoon and other Various Nintendo/ PS4 games with since the friends I have now have no interest in games, anime, etc. so if ya interested feel free to message me. I’m a really cool Dude who pretty much likes everything! But anyway nice to meet you all! And hopefully we can be friends soon!:D

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Welcome to the Squidboards RonJohn! Good to see another advantage player like myself. X3
We have plenty of people here that would to talk to you. I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends in no time!
Oh, if you wanna talk anime, I'm you're girl. ;3

Ron'NeilV3

Full Squid
NNID
Ronneil_koopa
Switch Friend Code
SW-3809-0916-6288
Welcome to the Squidboards RonJohn! Good to see another advantage player like myself. X3
We have plenty of people here that would to talk to you. I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends in no time!
Oh, if you wanna talk anime, I'm you're girl. ;3
Thanks for the warm welcome! us average players need to stick together!:D And yea ok, I’m always down for some anime talk! Nd feel free to give me any anime suggestions, I’m all ears :)

darktenpura

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1816-5244-1416
It's always good to see new fresh squids at this board, greetings! I am an average player and a retired sniper also. I hope I have a PS4(´;ω;`).
Anyway, welcome to this small, cozy (and sometimes a little salty) community, kid/squid. Feel free to ask questions whenever you are confused...or just curious about sth!

Ron'NeilV3

Full Squid
NNID
Ronneil_koopa
Switch Friend Code
SW-3809-0916-6288
What games you got?
Overwatch, MvCI, MvC3, Injustice 2, Friday the 13th, killing floor 2, Naruto Ultimate ninja 4, GTA5, Tekken 7, Street Fighter 5, Mortal Kombat, Skullgirls, J-Stars Vs+, Cod Black ops 3, and the Division. And that’s just the multiplayer games. Wbu? (P.S. I’m trash at fighting games lol)

Ron'NeilV3

Full Squid
NNID
Ronneil_koopa
Switch Friend Code
SW-3809-0916-6288
It's always good to see new fresh squids at this board, greetings! I am an average player and a retired sniper also. I hope I have a PS4(´;ω;`).
Anyway, welcome to this small, cozy (and sometimes a little salty) community, kid/squid. Feel free to ask questions whenever you are confused...or just curious about sth!
Thanks for the warm welcome homie! And lol why are you retired from the sniper?

Ron'NeilV3

Full Squid
NNID
Ronneil_koopa
Switch Friend Code
SW-3809-0916-6288
Can't reach S+ with it...still S. Tired and hopeless lmao
Maybe I should use rapid blaster pro instead.
Lmao Aww man I can just imagine the struggle. But at least you made it to S, I’m still stuck in A and yea maybe the switch to blaster is needed if it’s you best. I can’t use em for the life of me tho lol‍♂:confused:

Mr. Squiggly Squid

Inkling Commander
Overwatch, MvCI, MvC3, Injustice 2, Friday the 13th, killing floor 2, Naruto Ultimate ninja 4, GTA5, Tekken 7, Street Fighter 5, Mortal Kombat, Skullgirls, J-Stars Vs+, Cod Black ops 3, and the Division. And that’s just the multiplayer games. Wbu? (P.S. I’m trash at fighting games lol)
You should get Dead Rising 4 on PS4 when it comes out, cuz I am.

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
I'm planing on getting a PS4, but only getting animu games. >_>

Ron'NeilV3

Full Squid
NNID
Ronneil_koopa
Switch Friend Code
SW-3809-0916-6288
I'm planing on getting a PS4, but only getting animu games. >_>
That’s sound nice! They got some really good ones out I hear. But The only ones I have at the moment are Naruto, Hatsune Miku project Diva Future Tone and Project Diva X :oops: but I’m looking to get more.:D

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Well hello there and welcome to squidboards! If you're not a fan if splatlings, then we will ban you!

Just kidding! Welcome anyway! :D

Ron'NeilV3

Full Squid
NNID
Ronneil_koopa
Switch Friend Code
SW-3809-0916-6288
Well hello there and welcome to squidboards! If you're not a fan if splatlings, then we will ban you!

Just kidding! Welcome anyway! :D
Lmaooo well good thing I just picked up the Hydra;) But lol thanks for the welcome homie:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom