• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Umbra Witch entering Squidboards!

SacredWarrior

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
SacredWarrior88
Switch Friend Code
SW-5006-3355-6621

Greetings my fellow kids, squids, Inklings, and Octolings! Happy New Year to all of you and may 2019 bring you happiness and joy!

I've been playing Splatoon since 2015 when I first got my Wii U which came bundled with it alongside Smash 4! In that game, my main weapon was the N-Zap '89! You never forget your first love after all!

I just got my Switch on Thanksgiving 2018 and I play Splatoon 2 pretty frequently. When I'm not playing Smash Ultimate that is! My main weapon is the Dark Tetra Dualies and I'm trying to get better at using them (and Splatoon 2 in general XD)!

I hope to meet many other great players here and have a good time splatting people (and getting splatted)! Have an awesome day and Happy New Year to you all!

jabes

Inkster Jr.
Hello and welcome!! I love your Bayonetta theme! Have you played both games or do you main her on Smash?

SacredWarrior

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
SacredWarrior88
Switch Friend Code
SW-5006-3355-6621
Hello and welcome!! I love your Bayonetta theme! Have you played both games or do you main her on Smash?
Both :D I have Bayo 1 and 2 on both Wii U and Switch and I've used Bayonetta in Smash ever since she was first released :)

jabes

Inkster Jr.
Both :D I have Bayo 1 and 2 on both Wii U and Switch and I've used Bayonetta in Smash ever since she was first released :)
Oh wow!! I've never played a Bayonetta game but ever since my friends talked about Bayonetta in previous Smash games (and I got to try playing her in Ultimate) I've been interested in picking up the first game. She seems so badass, eloquent, and just amazing in every way. Since you've played both and on two consoles... I'm assuming it's a good game worth picking up?

SacredWarrior

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
SacredWarrior88
Switch Friend Code
SW-5006-3355-6621
Oh wow!! I've never played a Bayonetta game but ever since my friends talked about Bayonetta in previous Smash games (and I got to try playing her in Ultimate) I've been interested in picking up the first game. She seems so badass, eloquent, and just amazing in every way. Since you've played both and on two consoles... I'm assuming it's a good game worth picking up?
YES IT IS! :D If you've ever played Devil May Cry and enjoyed those games, you'll definitely enjoy the Bayonetta games! Get the Switch version and make sure to buy Bayo 2 brand new so you can get the download code for Bayo 1!

jabes

Inkster Jr.
YES IT IS! :D If you've ever played Devil May Cry and enjoyed those games, you'll definitely enjoy the Bayonetta games! Get the Switch version and make sure to buy Bayo 2 brand new so you can get the download code for Bayo 1!
I haven't played any DMC games, unfortunately! I am missing out!! And you can get Bayo 1 if you buy Bayo 2!? Is this on the online shop or even with physical copies!? O__O!!

SacredWarrior

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
SacredWarrior88
Switch Friend Code
SW-5006-3355-6621
I haven't played any DMC games, unfortunately! I am missing out!! And you can get Bayo 1 if you buy Bayo 2!? Is this on the online shop or even with physical copies!? O__O!!
Every (new) physical copy of Bayo 2 comes with a free copy of Bayo 1. The Wii U version had both games physically while the Switch version has a free download code for Bayo 1. If you buy both games digitally, you'll get a huge discount on one of them so you'll end up paying $60 for both :)

jabes

Inkster Jr.
Every (new) physical copy of Bayo 2 comes with a free copy of Bayo 1. The Wii U version had both games physically while the Switch version has a free download code for Bayo 1. If you buy both games digitally, you'll get a huge discount on one of them so you'll end up paying $60 for both :)
Ahhh that's so awesome!! Thank you so much for answering. I'm super pumped and will definitely be picking up a copy this week. I'm all hype now!

SacredWarrior

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
SacredWarrior88
Switch Friend Code
SW-5006-3355-6621
Ahhh that's so awesome!! Thank you so much for answering. I'm super pumped and will definitely be picking up a copy this week. I'm all hype now!
You're welcome :) Welcome to the Umbran Clan :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom