• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Umm...hai.

What's your favorite weapon type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
So um...hai. I'm a sorta experienced Splatoon player. I played the testfire 4 times and was really good at it IMO. I don't have Splatoon yet, but I'm planning on getting it very soon; hopefully this weekend. I'm very excited to join this community and I'm positive that we'll have a blast.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. When I get Splatoon, I'm making a squad. If you want to join early you can say so. Heck, if enough joins I'll make it early.

ZeroParadox

Senior Squid
NNID
ZeroParadox
Aye, welcome to Squidboards. Enjoy your stay, and have fun when you pick up your copy of Splatoon, bud.

As for my favorite weapon, none of what I use on yer list, but I guess the closest thing would be the Splattershot... good ol' normal firing properties never hurt nobody. (Nobody behind the weapon, anyway...)

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello and welcome to the website!

If you haven't already, make sure you read up on the forum rules found here! And if you're stuck on something, you might want to read the User guide found here!
If you're still stuck on something, feel free to contact me or one of our other friendly staff members for help.

Favorite weapon eh? Well lately I have been enjoying the Jet Squelcher, which has an extremely low firing rate, but long range. Out of your list I would have to say my favorite is the jr. just because of the bubbler.

Enjoy your stay here!

Cyndane

Obscured in Ink!!
Admin
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome to
!!

If you're new please check out the Userguide.

Get Premium to obtain some extra perks and features on the site, all at a great cost. Plus, it helps out the site !

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the the latest news here.
General discussion of Splatoon is here.
Competitive discussions of Splatoon is here.

Guides are useful for those who want to be competitive in this game.
A list of Splatoon tournaments are here !

The Shoutbox is a place to chat with other inklings around the world !

The Crispy Calamari is for general discussions.

If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, also don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff
members

No advertisements
Ink on posts
Change user title
Premium only Forum

Increased Avatar height
Increased signature height
Name changes

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom