• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Underrated and Uncut: Pt. 2 "BLASSSSTTTTAAAAA" (Rapid Blaster and Variants)

Weapons Underrated and Uncut: Pt. 2 "BLASSSSTTTTAAAAA" (Rapid Blaster and Variants)

CP_

Inkling
CP_ submitted a new guide:

Underrated and Uncut: Pt. 2 "BLASSSSTTTTAAAAA" (Rapid Blaster and Variants) - A series where I (try to) go in depth about various underrated and unloved weapons.

Underrated and Uncut
Pt. 2: BLASSSSTTTTAAAAA
Rapid Blaster and Variants

So, I was very lazy about putting out another guide in this series. I had things all ready to go for one about the Heavy Splatling, and then my computer crashed and I lost my draft. After that, I went and did what I always do when I'm pissed off or get discouraged: I went and cooled off...
Read more about this guide...

LAG

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lag
What kind of gear abilities would be good for this weapon? Other than that - it does seem appealing and I'll certainly try it since I've yet to use any Blaster weapons.

If you coud update with gear tips I'll send a rate your way (5stars)! :-)

CP_

Inkling
What kind of gear abilities would be good for this weapon? Other than that - it does seem appealing and I'll certainly try it since I've yet to use any Blaster weapons.

If you coud update with gear tips I'll send a rate your way (5stars)! :)
I'll get on that in a minute. I was meaning to, but it must've slipped my mind.

Reactions: LAG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom