• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

United inklings are recruiting EU Players

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan

Hi. Welcome to The United Inklings

We're an competitive squad in Splatoon, and although our journey has just begun, we are striving to reach the heights to stand alongside the other highly top know squads out there. We plan on practicing and planned sessions where we do call outs and map strategies, among many other methods. We us voice communication on Discord and we message on Skype.

What you can look forward to with us:
  • A family, cooperative environment: The beginning of a good team starts with positive relations between the members. We will treat everyone here like good friends, and anyone else joining will be - and must treat others in the same manner. Extreme, uncalled for rudeness will not be tolerated
  • Regular planned practice sessions: Where we will practice key strategies to winning games. As we will try to make them regularly Map call outs are one of the most important and often practiced team activities we will perform, so ready your calendar for such events
  • Voice chat and organized communication through Discord: If you don't have an account, it'll only take you seconds to make one. This is mandatory. Our own Ui Discord chat will be used for almost all communication in the squad and will be an important asset to our team. We communicate through voice chat exclusively on this platform
  • Regular scrimmages games: We'll try and play in as many scrims with other squads as we can, depending on whether the team captain is available or not. Practice makes perfect, and going up against as many squads as possible is going to help us improve
  • Game records: I do own a capture card for my own personal channel for now, but other members on the team has their own also. We can record our scrims and tournament match to go over what we did "right & wrong" to learn from the matches that was held
Keep in mind we're Family in the end, and we'll have casual discussion with each other from time to time

Leaders of United inklings:

-Danel

-NineDamge

-MCmaster

-Awiibo

* Noted you can fine them all on our discord Discord lounge

Ui has many members but we are splitting them into teams of squads for tournaments and daily practices to get better as a team. So with out further a due don't be hesitate to message me here or us on discord. Thank you

Applications: Ui applaction

Requirements: (Mandatory)
  • Minimum rank S
  • Ablility to use voice commands on Discord / Skype during matches (If you can not use VoiceChat but can listen to us that is fine also) -If you can not do either of those things then I'm sorry to say that we can no accept you-
  • Laid back & Mature attitude. - please don't be toxic to our family as we had a few in the past and will just flat out drop you from the team after an official warning. This is a Family for us to hang out, as well to have an off topic casual chats when not playing or to play other games outside of "Splatoon"
  • Ability to attend regular practice sessions on weekends or weekdays
  • Motivation to learn and memorize map call outs code name plays and each other's play style
  • Age 15+
  • Ui " Your Name Here " [ in game squad tag ]
  • Able to practice as a group at least once every 2 weeks [ If you go inactive without a notice I'll personally leave a message and wait for a response ] " We don't drop inactive players "
Of course age is always going to be an issue for some players. We may accept you if you are younger but it is less likely, but if you have the skills to pay the bills then by all means your welcome to join our Family here at United inklings

Once you send us an application - Please message me so I can set up a tryout with you and our team. Thank you kindly. Please keep in mind we're not going to accept everyone and won't have the time to get to all applicants, and I apologize in advance for that.

Please Read
Before acceptance, we will have a small tryout session in game, and just take a while to see how we work together. After we invite you to our Discord server, we will then have a few test day to see how you would fit in with the rest of our community. If you don't mesh well or have a good compatibility with everyone else e.g multiple unnecessary arguments, we may be forced to drop you from our Family.

Well then ...
Hopefully I'll be seeing you guys on the battlefield soon Catch Y'ah Later

Eve-

fakecake

Inkster Jr.
Just send an application, my skype username is added there.

Thank you ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom