• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Up vs Down: Campfire Splatfest Version {Requesting Lock/Deletion}

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Welp, this is out of the the blue.
A new splatfest is upon us. This time, it's time to go on a camping trip. What's the better campfire snack: Marshmellows or Hot Dogs?
What better way to kickstart the competition by creating an Up vs Down game for it?

Taken from @Squid Master's game, I present to you: the rules.
- Game starts at 0
- Users who support Marshmellows can only count up. Their goal is to make it to infinity.
- Users who support Hot Dogs can only count down. Their goal is to make it to negative infinity.
- The object is to get as far away from 0 on your side as possible before the Splatfest starts. Virtually, a game of tug-of-war with the only restriction being time. (Mods, feel free to lock this thread down during the Splatfest.)
- No ping-ponging rule applies, meaning there must be at least two posts from other members between each of your posts.

You may begin. Good luck!

DISCLAIMER: I obviously did not come up with the exact rules. I just slightly modified them. They're from the previous versions, which are still going on. So check Up vs Down: Version 2 (Mario vs Sonic) out!

P.S. I will be joining in too, but I'll let this thread stand up on its own two feet first before I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom