• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Upcoming Splatfest: Heroes vs Villains

Who would you side with...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Metasepia

Inkling Cadet

So, for this Smashing December splatfest whomst'd've will thou sideth with've?

Villains, such as Ridley, K Rool, Bowser, Dedede and others~
Or Heroes? Including but not relegated to Samus, Mario, DK, Kirby... Inkling? And many others

Plz post your opnions on the subject and insult those who have differing opinions because Splatfest

And make sure to excessively gloat if you win too.

MINKUKEL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
For every series where there's a villian in Smash I prefer the villian (not from a gameplay perspective or anything), with the exception of Dark Pit but he's not really a villian in Uprising. So I guess I'll go villian.
It'll be hard to make myself play Splatoon so soon after Smash launches, but I don't wanna miss a fest (or a Shifty, for that matter).

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
It's awfully meta to pick heroes just to stick with Inklings, but that's just going to be my choice. The pick between good and evil would've been way harder if a certain tall purple plumber was added in the mix, but looks like that's not the case!

Kind of weirded out that they pick another opportunity to promote Smash, as if that game hasn't gotten enough already.

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
It's awfully meta to pick heroes just to stick with Inklings, but that's just going to be my choice. The pick between good and evil would've been way harder if a certain tall purple plumber was added in the mix, but looks like that's not the case!

Kind of weirded out that they pick another opportunity to promote Smash, as if that game hasn't gotten enough already.
Smash is nintendo's popular baby and they want it to give as much love as they can! almost each nintendo console had a smash game after all :P

CodyMKW

Pro Squid
NNID
CodyMKW
Switch Friend Code
SW-2549-4631-6600
I just picked Heroes cause Inkling,Isabelle, and shirtless Shulk

oh and red ink

SmokyWreck

A captain of the darkness.
Lowkey love Ridley's design, so villains I shall be.
Plus, I'm a bad guy, how could I resist my calling?

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
i usually am more of a villains dude (most of my OC's i create are usually bad guys/mean ones lol) but all my smash mains are heroes or kinda heroes so yeah..hard decision for me! >.< but i still have a week to figure it out lol

-*-

Full Squid

So, for this Smashing December splatfest whomst'd've will thou sideth with've?

Villains, such as Ridley, K Rool, Bowser, Dedede and others~
Or Heroes? Including but not relegated to Samus, Mario, DK, Kirby... Inkling? And many others

Plz post your opnions on the subject and insult those who have differing opinions because Splatfest

And make sure to excessively gloat if you win too.

Anyone who ever ate fast food contributes to the animal holocaust. We are all villians

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Haven't chosen yet, but there are always temptations!

Cephalobro

Glad I haven't been participating in this Splatfest by being busy with Smash Ultimate, as both sides are skewed negatively in some way.

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
So this was easily my best Splatfest. I played the Ballpoint Nouveau for Team Villain and won 18/21 games. This weapon speaks to me on a spiritual level.

MINKUKEL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Of course the month I'd rather be playing someting else it takes literally an entire century to get the Queen.

Team Villain has got the be the single worst fest team I've ever been on. Holy crap is this one going like hot garbage.

At least the Shifty is pretty decent. Sure, it's way too easy for team A to dominate on team B's half of the stage, but considering some of the other ones we've had the past few months it's not bad.

Maave

Inkling Commander
I enjoyed the Shifty Station. You could launch items with the ramps and go airborne with a full-charge splatling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom