• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

UPDATE: Color Lock Customization & "Favorite Colors"

JosephStardust

Inkling
A while back, I had made a post suggesting that Splatoon 2 for the Nintendo Switch should have a "favorite color" feature, which people could select so that their online teams would always be that color, for either preference or even color blind reasons.

Now, I would like to update on that idea.

During the Splatoon 2 World Splatfest Premiere, the Color Lock option was present. Unlike Splatoon 1 for the Nintendo Wii U, where the locked colors were blue and orange, Splatoon 2's locked colors were GREEN and blue! I personally love this option, because green is my favorite color!

Well, as a different version of the "favorite color" option, we should be able to choose which colors we would be able to see on the Color Lock option. For those players who are either colorblind or just have a favorite preference of colored ink, this would be perfect for those creative types who just can't stand either not playing as (or ending up playing AGAINST) your favorite color. This happens to me more often than you think; I usually end up matched AGAINST a green team than on one

Well, I think this is a much better plan for this requested option for Splatoon 2 for the Nintendo Switch! What do you all think?

Attachments

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
If this happens, I will lock it on white for the sake of representing my current color combination with red! But I also think it shouldn't effect the hub, and only change once you are out on the field.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom