1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Splatoon 2 has released around the globe!

Join the Splatoon 2 hype and discussion!

UPDATE: Color Lock Customization & "Favorite Colors"

Discussion in 'Regular Discussion' started by JosephStardust, Jul 16, 2017.

1. JosephStardust

JosephStardust Inkling

A while back, I had made a post suggesting that Splatoon 2 for the Nintendo Switch should have a "favorite color" feature, which people could select so that their online teams would always be that color, for either preference or even color blind reasons.

Now, I would like to update on that idea.

During the Splatoon 2 World Splatfest Premiere, the Color Lock option was present. Unlike Splatoon 1 for the Nintendo Wii U, where the locked colors were blue and orange, Splatoon 2's locked colors were GREEN and blue! I personally love this option, because green is my favorite color!

Well, as a different version of the "favorite color" option, we should be able to choose which colors we would be able to see on the Color Lock option. For those players who are either colorblind or just have a favorite preference of colored ink, this would be perfect for those creative types who just can't stand either not playing as (or ending up playing AGAINST) your favorite color. This happens to me more often than you think; I usually end up matched AGAINST a green team than on one

Well, I think this is a much better plan for this requested option for Splatoon 2 for the Nintendo Switch! What do you all think?

Attached Files:

2. ForteReborn

ForteReborn Inkling Commander

NNID:
    ForteReborn
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-5389-7346-0792
    If this happens, I will lock it on white for the sake of representing my current color combination with red! But I also think it shouldn't effect the hub, and only change once you are out on the field.