• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Update news coming tomorrow, November 21!!!!

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Hopefully a 2.0 update like with Splatoon 1. I'd really like some new music and maps, as well as new hairstyles? Or Octolings but I'm not going to hype myself up too much for that.

Danku

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-6239-2879-4288
New hair styles! If that's a squid girl, I would tooooootally use a stringy ponytail like that.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
As I've told others on Discord already, you—any of you—should check out some of the replies to that tweet. Pretty amusing stuff. *nod nod*

J'Wiz

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JWiz
She's wearing new gear, and has new shorts as well. We also finally have a ponytail! If the header image is any indication, alot of the new content will likely be making your Inkling more prettyful, which I am more than fine with.

Not sure what the shopping cart means, but maybe it's more things to buy/more ways to use your snails.

Last edited:

Ember-Wisp

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
IceCrystalEmber
Switch Friend Code
SW-6109-1903-3315

Splatoon's official Japanese just confirmed that we're getting news of an update tomorrow! According to Google Translate, we're getting a 1 and a half minute video about upcoming content to Splatoon 2!
I'm excited!!!

darktenpura

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1816-5244-1416
New hairstyles yaaaaay!
I hope squeezer could make its debut in this update, can't wait
Octolings? Why not
I guess I could say my body is Regi...ce

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Putting chips down on a wild prediction: Story mode DLC—just because! And making unreasonable speculations that get debunked is less disappointing than reasonable speculations that are debunked. =p

But in case, 23:00 will be 11pm in Japan, which in the Americas will be this morning at 9am PST.

So wherever you are, have a good sleep, nap, rest, or what-have-you to pass the time. Me? I'm gonna hop in my time machine—aka my bed—to get rid of a few hours.

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Just give me another ranked mode. Peas and Carrots.

Didn't know the love and longing for the Hydra was so strong.

Foxtrot

Full Squid
The new hairstyle and pants style is looking fresh already. Im honestly a little shocked we're getting more cosmetic options. Maybe Nintendo saw the desire of more from its fans?

Personally I just hope for the new ranked mode and new music, that's what would really make my day. Everything else is just a bonus tbh.

MINKUKEL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I think I read somewhere that it's just a video on gear and hair, so I wouldn't hope for too much fancy new stuff like ranked modes.

Still, exciting enough for me considering it came out of nowhere.

Berry

Senior Squid
NNID
BlazzBerry
Include all music that they worked on even towards the end of splat 1's life, + 2 new songs for turf/ranked pls.

Like dude its all uploaded in a minigame thats already IN the game come on

the

Inkling Commander
The video is going to just be clips of inklings using the hydra splatling, with an end slate of "Coming 2018"

SAHSWAMPY

Semi-Pro Squid
Oh... I think the video will be on for 2 in the morning for me ... welp!

Edit: or not!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom