• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

vι | the visionaries - applications open!

Dawn Wall

so many dynamos || soɯɐuʎp ʎuɐɯ os
NNID
246_Tritone
who are we?

we are the visionaries: a new (formation date: 31 october 2015), but extremely competitive splatoon squad whose main goal is to be the best out there. all four of our current members are s+ rank players with substantial in-game experience, and we're looking for people who are just as dedicated as we are to accomplish our goal of reaching the top. do note that any potential recruits will be tested by at least one of us for quality before being fully admitted into the team. if you think you would fit well with us, then please check out our requirements below:​

---

requirements:
  • a minimum rank of s
  • maturity and ability to maintain composure under pressure
  • good sportsmanship
  • a desire to improve your gameplay
  • the ability to use skype and / or discord
  • willingness to learn and take constructive critiques
  • a reliable internet connection
  • the ability to attend scrims and team practice sessions
  • proficient knowledge on at least two weapons or advanced knowledge on one weapon
  • good understanding of the fundamentals of the game
---

a few notes:

while the visionaries has no set schedule for scrims and team practices, members are expected to remain active and do individual practice runs / request team practice regularly. Inactive members will receive one warning; if the warned member does not shape up their activity after this warning, then s/he will be removed from the group.

any form of bigotry will not be tolerated at all and will be punished by immediate removal. just remember to be decent human beings, even when you're online.

the visionaries will prioritise real life matters over splatoon, so if your activity drops due to attending to irl matters, we will not punish you for doing so. just make sure to let us know beforehand.

---

apply here:

please use this form to submit an application; please remember to post below if you have submitted an application to notify us that you have done so.​

---

the visionaries on social media:

contact info:

@Trinitrotoluene - leader of the visionaries
email: the.visionaries.squad(at)gmail.com
nnid: 246_Tritone​

---

our current roster:

---

please do not hesitate to ask me questions about the visionaries and / or any of the points made above. thank you for reading this, and have a nice day.

Last edited:

TeaSpoonz

Inkling
NNID
Teaspoonz
  • must have won at least 6 Splatfests
Is missing from the requirements section tbh

Dawn Wall

so many dynamos || soɯɐuʎp ʎuɐɯ os
NNID
246_Tritone
hey. i am highly aware that jayring may be a joke to some of you, but can you please refrain from cracking joke posts in this thread? i'm serious about building up my squad (and would prefer starting off with a clean slate) and it's mildly grating to receive nothing but mockery from the peanut gallery just because of one of my recruits.

thank you for considering my request. have a nice day.

inb4 someone says something like "lol you shouldn't have recruited jayring if you didn't want to be mocked" as a response to my request

Citrus

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Sylvalum
hey. i am highly aware that jayring may be a joke to some of you, but can you please refrain from cracking joke posts in this thread? i'm serious about building up my squad (and would prefer starting off with a clean slate) and it's mildly grating to receive nothing but mockery from the peanut gallery just because of one of my recruits.

thank you for considering my request. have a nice day.

inb4 someone says something like "lol you shouldn't have recruited jayring if you didn't want to be mocked" as a response to my request
It's worship, not mockery!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom