• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Ver. 2.11.0 Patch Notes

AnchorTea

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
AnchorageTea
I really thought Nintendo was done with this game....

So far, cant really tell a difference. They probably adjusted some sort of map glitch. Thats just my guess. Post if you find out anything!

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
From what I vaguely translated, it was an issue with the roller hitting people with splash.
"When the player swings down the specific roller and brush in a state in which the facing forward with respect to the screen, the problem where splash does not hit the opponent has been fixed."

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
From what I vaguely translated, it was an issue with the roller hitting people with splash.
"When the player swings down the specific roller and brush in a state in which the facing forward with respect to the screen, the problem where splash does not hit the opponent has been fixed."
Wow, so that really was a problem!

I had roller moments when I slammed it over someone's head and it did nothing. So I had to try to hit them over the head again if I could or squish them. Every time I failed I chalked it to lag or me not hitting them with the center.

AnchorTea

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
AnchorageTea
Thats just it? Talk about short-lived...

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
If I recall properly this is the third time we've been done with updates so far o_O

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Man, who even knows with Nintendo at this point. Game's still around, we'll see what happens.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
How disappointing, would've been psyched what meta-shattering buff the Ink Mines would get this time.
Making their radius as big as the rainmaker's explosion would even the playing field I think. Then again, these are ink mines were are talking about. ;)

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Making their radius as big as the rainmaker's explosion would even the playing field I think. Then again, these are ink mines were are talking about. ;)
Oddly enough I saw quite a few of my teammates get splatted by Ink Mines during the last splatfest, with one being a double-splat o_O

CM2

Inkling Cadet
NNID
chenmaster2
While new content added to the game would be great I won't be upset if it doesn't end up happening.

I'm pretty satisfied with what we are given with Splatoon.

Honestly the only thing left to do is to bring back Saltspray Rig TC, Saltspray Rig RM, Blackbelly Skatepark RM, Port Mackerel TC, and Piranha Pit RM back into ranked rotation.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
*bad fake French accent with candy cigarette between fingers*

"Ah~ ze ink mine! A strange--yet beautiful mistress, no? Sumtimes crul and uncaring when you need her to splat ze foe, yes? And sumtimes more loyal than inkling's best friend and will help when need most."

*sucks on candy cigarette*

"Ah~ such is life!"
----
Meanwhile, I find that patch really noticeable on the dynamos. From both ends of them.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
Oddly enough I saw quite a few of my teammates get splatted by Ink Mines during the last splatfest, with one being a double-splat o_O
It's very embarrassing to be killed by one for sure. They can really surprise you in frustrating ways. :oops:

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
Not too long ago I got 16 splat in moray towers (rainmaker) and over half of them were with inkmine.
Inkmine startup being speed up would be so great though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom