• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 Version 4.4 Patch Notes

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
Oh crap Booyah Bomb is scary now ;n;.

awedry

Full Squid
Those Ballpoint Splatling nerfs. +30 special points is the most in a single patch, no? Reminds me of what happened to Ttek in the early days of Splatoon 2.
How much Main Power Up to reach 33.3 damage in both modes for the Ballpoint Splatling now?

~A.

awedry

Full Squid
How much Main Power Up to reach 33.3 damage in both modes for the Ballpoint Splatling now?
Well, I just checked on this now that the patch is live. With three mains and one sub of MPU (33 ability points I think?), it's 30.2 damage per shot in short range mode and 32.3 damage per shot in long range mode. MPU hardly feels worth it now, I'll probably just going to switch to Object Shredder to deal with Armors and run more Special Charge Up to get Storms.

~A.

_Alex_

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2820-9957-0983
it is now physically impossible for ballpoint to deal 33.3 damage if thats what you're wondering

_Alex_

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2820-9957-0983
also on another note stamp feels so ****ing good atm and I'm not too sure about booyah atm bc other than dynamo the weapons it's on are **** but I love how they're buffing the lower tier specials to compete with the higher tiers

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
Oh my gosh the Booyah Bomb buff is insane prepare for a Booyah Bomb based meta remember you heard it hear first

Noco

Full Squid
Wow, they really did it to the Ballpoint didn't they?
It's still a great weapon though and I doubt the nerfs will affect the usage much.

Metasepia

Inkling Cadet
Stamp is getting really good, or so ivI' heard. It's nice for clearing out areas or using as a pseudo carbon roller. Testing it will take some practice but as of right now, I'd say that it's strongest mode might be the jump swing. Can't wait for Sheldon's picks and seeing if we get new stamp weapons.

Unfortunately, Sploosh can't be saved

Noco

Full Squid
Stamp is getting really good, or so ivI' heard. It's nice for clearing out areas or using as a pseudo carbon roller. Testing it will take some practice but as of right now, I'd say that it's strongest mode might be the jump swing. Can't wait for Sheldon's picks and seeing if we get new stamp weapons.

Unfortunately, Sploosh can't be saved
I hope its on the '83

Stardust

Semi-Pro Squid
Booyah Bomb buff, yessss! Ultrastamp's buff actually makes it pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom