• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

VERY LATE, But Hello Everyone!

Kinoyo

Inkling
NNID
Kinoyo
This is Shawn from the ıиκΔ squad! I forgot to make myself an introductory post when I joined back in February, so after a LOOOOOOONG wait, I'm finally catching up to say hello to everybody!

My main weapon is charger-class weapons (E-Liter Scopes unless I feel Splatterscopes would be more effective for the situation). I also pocket Splattershot Pro, and VERY RARELY, Wasabi Splattershot.

I would have to say my favorite mode is Splat Zones with Tower Control right behind, and I couldn't care less for Rainmaker LOL

My ingame name is ıиκΔShawn, and my NNID if any of you want to add me is Kinoyo (at the time of writing this post I have 71/100 so I'm sorry if I don't get everyone that wants an add! ='< )

My twitch stream is twitch.tv/kinoyok, and just about the only thing I stream is Splatoon on occasion, so join/follow for some fun!

I can't wait to have fun with fellow competitors out there, and it's great to be in the competitive scene! Here's to fun games and happy interactions with everybody in the future!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom