• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Veteran squid who is just now figuring out forums

Noahguy1234

Inkling
NNID
Noahguy1234
Switch Friend Code
SW-0010-5090-2471
Veteran sounds a bit weird, but I wanted to state that I've been playing since the release of Splatoon 1. I'm only just now getting active on forums and such because I'm getting a bit tired of playing Splatoon by myself. I'm mostly looking for a competitive team to join, but since I haven't really tried team play before, if there are any good casual groups with a lot of players it might be good to start there. I honestly have no idea where to start because there's a lot of teams and I'm struggling with finding one that's good for me. I'm level 50 in Splatoon 1 kind of. I lost all my data on my Wii U a few months ago so right now I'm somewhere between 35 and 40 (I can't remember), but before then I was at 50. I'm also S rank, which was a bit of a struggle to get back up to. In Splatoon 2, I'm level 34, A rank in Rainmaker, A+ in Splat Zones, and S in Tower Control, but I'm still climbing up the ladder there. If there's any more information that I should share then I guess just ask. Basically, I just need help finding a team.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Welcome to Squidboards!

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Welcome to the community! Thank for you joining us! I hope you have a great time here! ^^

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Sounds like you've had quite the inky journey.

If you want, you're welcome to drop in on either of the two groups in my signature. Lean more towards casual portion of the spectrum. No requirements for entry.

Otherwise, check out the Squid Locator area to see who's available, maybe even post a thread of your own to see who drops in. And there are even the Groups pages you can rummage through as well.

Noahguy1234

Inkling
NNID
Noahguy1234
Switch Friend Code
SW-0010-5090-2471
Sounds like you've had quite the inky journey.

If you want, you're welcome to drop in on either of the two groups in my signature. Lean more towards casual portion of the spectrum. No requirements for entry.

Otherwise, check out the Squid Locator area to see who's available, maybe even post a thread of your own to see who drops in. And there are even the Groups pages you can rummage through as well.
Thanks for the offer. I think right now something more casual is perfect for me. I guess I'll try out both and see if either works for me. For that first one it says to PM you so I guess I'll do that, and for the second one I just have to join the discord that's posted there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom