• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Vitality ! - Recruiting ~

Kytten

Inkling
Hello! I am one of the founding members of Vitality. We are a new squad with only a few members right now, but we're hoping to expand our numbers and find new players to take on our team and to make friends with.

Currently, we are looking for anybody 15 or up with a rank of S or higher, however we don't require previous experience to join, though we won't allow you on the team if you're already on a team, as that can mess with scheduling and the like.

Our team is US only, with most of our current players being based on or near the East coast (EST and CST for reference).

We also want you to be active in the team and it's chat, and we strongly recommend that you use VC when playing.

We are all chill and relaxed players, so don't worry, we won't bite. If you're interested, feel free to DM(on Discord) me at Sqυιттєη#9423 or Enigma at Enigma#7548. Thanks for reading, and we hope to hear from you!

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
I am looking for an active squad I may be interested unfortunately I cannot use vc,but I am good playing randoms aand had practice and I main the .52 gal and eliter but I am only 11 will you still accept me even if I can't do LAN tournaments yet

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
sorry you are only looking for s squids ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom