• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Viva Pinata Social Thread

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I thought I'd make something for this because it's currently one of my favorite games- I'm mostly playing Trouble in Paradise however. I hear a lot of people calling the game one of Rare's best games, so I thought more people would know about it. I finally gave it a shot about a week ago and I absolutely love it!

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
I used to play the very first Viva Piñata. I think I ended up getting a majority of the piñata species in the gardens I had and hatched all four different kinds of Dragonaches. I had a whole separate garden for farming poison ivy to sell their flowers a make quick money. I'd also beat up any Whirlms who became a resident at the poison ivy garden and sold their candy. And who could forget the wonders of poisoning and abusing a Lickatoad to obtain a Lackatoad? Good times, good times...

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I honestly just got a wishing well that gave me tons of money since I mainly play Trouble in Paradise. So far I've gotten a Snow and Gold Dragonache and they're the cutest pinatas in my eyes! I also tamed all the sours.

I do suggest Trouble in Paradise since it has a lot more content!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom